“Great food and great service”
Review of Blackwall Hitch

Blackwall Hitch
Reserve with OpenTable
Blackwall Hitch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 292 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Description: A dining experience blending the area's finest in tastes & talents, Blackwall Hitch is a coastally inspired concept that creates a local connection. Here you'll find seasonally driven and locally sourced food and spirits, great local music and the area's friendliest staff and patrons. With each visit as you take in the local flavor, we guarantee you'll be hook in no time. Get hooked on the flavor.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and great service by Isaac. We were thrilled to find such an excellent sit-down restaurant open midweek in April.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went to Easter Brunch this morning and it was an enjoyable time for family. We were a table of eight. The food was very good, especially considering how full the place was with Eater morning crowds.
Our wait staff person, Isaac was terrific. He greeted us with an enthusiastic smile and welcome. He gave us the lay of the land, set the stage so we were aware that the line at buffet was long butwoukd moved.
Have been to this restaurant before and have enjoyed the atmosphere and food before.
Isaac gave us the heads up on some “off season” specials when he found out we were local.
Overall a great experience.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank vjv49
Reviewed 26 March 2018

My husband and I just returned from brunch at Blackwall Hitch with a new attitude. The food was incredible and the service was outstanding. We have visited the other restaurant when we lived in DC and the place was really good. When Blackwall Hitch opened in Rehoboth a few years ago, we tried it and were thoroughly disappointed. The food quality was way less than par and I’ve nothing nice to say about the service. I’m not much of a brunch guy, but thought I’d give out a shot. The entire staff was extremely friendly and professional with a very good food presentation of a buffet. Everything looked fresh and I tried EVERYTHING on EVERY station! I would be remiss to not give all praises to our server Bret. What an incredible smile, fast service and award winning charismatic personality. Bret’s relaxed style and positive attitude made us feel welcome which led to dining at Blackwall HItch a fabulous experience! I highly suggest all visitors and locals give this place a try and be sure to ask for Bret.

1  Thank Wayne G
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

When we came, it was Sunday and we went for brunch. They had a buffet and it was really pleasant! Nice atmosphere and they weren’t very busy at the time. Our server, Isaac, was very funny and very attentive. He was great! Would recommend asking for him by name if given the chance. Would come again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by for drinks and lunch on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. We opted for lunch instead of the brunch only because we were not that hungry. That being said, the brunch looked great for $28/pp (if you're up to it). I had the Santa Fe Wrap which is by far the best wrap I had anywhere! Isaac was a great server and recommended the 16 Mile lager which was just as good. This spot is definitely worth the stop if/when in Rehoboth. Cool looking place, clean and hip.