USD 76
USD 143
USD 132
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

USD 183
Courtyard
Comfort Inn and Suites(Newark)(Great Value!)
USD 96
USD 135
  • Pool
Red Roof PLUS+ Wilmington(Newark)(Great Value!)
USD 78
USD 76
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchencollege visiteither directionrooms are fully equippedsized fridgelaundry roomfront deskextended staymain streetthe entire staffup to datered roof innwould definitely stay here againgreat hoteldejacooktophetty
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Candlewood has been grateful . I really enjoy the grab and go snacks early morning Monday to Friday. The house keepers do a very tidy job. I have been here for over two months and the whole team is great. Umesh who is always here,is the best.
Definitely recommend for extended stay, as the rooms are fully equipped.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
vic2riapenning2n, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Newark South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Donald L,

We are delighted to see that our hotel met your expectations. Its always great to hear when one of our team member's like Umesh left a great impression, our entire team here a the Candlewood Suites Newark South strive to be the best in customer service. We hope that you will always remember the Candlewood Suites Newark-South during your travels to Newark, Delaware

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My stay at the candlewood suites has been perfect, the staff is absolutely wonderful and very helpful. They are also super friendly and make sure you have everything you need. I would highly recommend this hotel..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
vic2riapenning2n, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Newark South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Hello Chrismays12,

Thank-you for your most recent review! I am glad to see that your stay was Excellent here at the Candlewood Suites Newark, South. Our team strives to be the best in the industry in customer service. We do hope that when you travel to the Newark, Delaware you stop and stay with us again. Safe Travels from the Candlewood Team!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

My stay at Candlewood was extremely pleasant. My room was clean with all cleaning supplies and bathroom supplies present. Your front desk clerk umesh is pleasant and treated me with impeccable service

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
vic2riapenning2n, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Newark South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Hello Daniel,

Thank-you for your most recent review, I glad to hear that our staff meet all areas of your stay. Our housekeeping staff will be happy to hear your comments of a clean room. I will also share with Umesh our front-desk agent the comments you shared about him. We look forward to

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I travel alot for my job and have stayed im many hotel and i must say that i enjoy Candlewood suites. the staff and managment are great. when you walk through the doors Umeph or Hettie are there to greet the guest with a smile and a greeting. The rooms are clean and up to date. I can reccomend this Candlewood for anyone who needs a room for a night a week or a month...you wont be disapointed.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank tthomas60
vic2riapenning2n, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Newark South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Hello TThomas,

Thank-you for your most recent comments! I am would have to agree Umesh & Hetty are all about making sure our guest are well taken care of. I would also have to say that our entire team from management to others we strive to be the best in the area in customer service. The "New" Candlewood Suites Newark-South wants to thank you again and hope to see you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I had no problems while I stayed in the Candlewood suit and the people who work there were kind. I remember Umesh would always take care of any problems I had. I would definitely stay here again, no doubt about it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
vic2riapenning2n, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Newark South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Candlewood Suites Newark-South. Its a delight to see that your experience was a good stay. Its great to see our team-member Umesh!! provide good service during your stay.