All reviewscollege visitsized fridgefull kitchenlonger stayfitness roommain streetred roof innfront deskstay there againcooktopracepropertybedsuniversityexitdelaware
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My stay at the candlewood suites has been perfect, the staff is absolutely wonderful and very helpful. They are also super friendly and make sure you have everything you need. I would highly recommend this hotel..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
vic2riapenning2n, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Newark South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Hello Chrismays12,

Thank-you for your most recent review! I am glad to see that your stay was Excellent here at the Candlewood Suites Newark, South. Our team strives to be the best in the industry in customer service. We do hope that when you travel to the Newark, Delaware you stop and stay with us again. Safe Travels from the Candlewood Team!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

My stay at Candlewood was extremely pleasant. My room was clean with all cleaning supplies and bathroom supplies present. Your front desk clerk umesh is pleasant and treated me with impeccable service

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
vic2riapenning2n, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Newark South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Hello Daniel,

Thank-you for your most recent review, I glad to hear that our staff meet all areas of your stay. Our housekeeping staff will be happy to hear your comments of a clean room. I will also share with Umesh our front-desk agent the comments you shared about him. We look forward to

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I travel alot for my job and have stayed im many hotel and i must say that i enjoy Candlewood suites. the staff and managment are great. when you walk through the doors Umeph or Hettie are there to greet the guest with a smile and a greeting. The rooms are clean and up to date. I can reccomend this Candlewood for anyone who needs a room for a night a week or a month...you wont be disapointed.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank tthomas60
vic2riapenning2n, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Newark South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Hello TThomas,

Thank-you for your most recent comments! I am would have to agree Umesh & Hetty are all about making sure our guest are well taken care of. I would also have to say that our entire team from management to others we strive to be the best in the area in customer service. The "New" Candlewood Suites Newark-South wants to thank you again and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I had no problems while I stayed in the Candlewood suit and the people who work there were kind. I remember Umesh would always take care of any problems I had. I would definitely stay here again, no doubt about it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
vic2riapenning2n, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Newark South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Candlewood Suites Newark-South. Its a delight to see that your experience was a good stay. Its great to see our team-member Umesh!! provide good service during your stay.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Been here for close to 2 months now. The hotel staff is friendly and accommodating any time a guest is in need of anything. The free breakfast is an added amenity that’s great. Clean rooms and Umesh at the helm. The man is the definition of hospitality

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
vic2riapenning2n, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Newark South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Shawn Paul N,

Thank you! For taking the time to share your experience here at the Candlewood Suites Newark-South. We are pleased to hear that your extended stay experience was good. Its great to see our front desk staff as well as our staff were helpful and caring, its also great when a team member such as "Umesh", stands out we will be sure to share the comments with him as well as our team.