1,508 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefire pitbreakfast buffetfamily reunionomelet stationfront desk staffwedding receptiondelaware parkshuttle servicebusiness travelthe entire staffwilmington arealeaheventbanquetpondelevator
Reviewed 12 May 2018

This hotel looked older on the outside but when you walk through the main entrance you are so pleasantly surprised. The staff are great. The only hiccup was during breakfast when the one woman manager said Good Morning to everyone else but me....little disappointed but overall I would recommend to anyone in that area. Great food..dinner and breakfast. Just a beautiful hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Katie M, Manager at Hilton Wilmington/Christiana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Demetria S,

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad that you had an overall wonderful experience here at the Hilton Wilmington/Christiana. We finished an entire remodel of our property not too long ago, and we appreciate your kind words regarding the beauty of the hotel. We hope to have you with us again.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I've stayed at this location several times in the past two months. During my last visit, I was accommodated at 2ish in the morning after I left another hotel that didn't meet my standard.

The lady who made the reservation was very kind which made the situation I found myself in a little easier. The front desk clerk who was on duty Friday night into Saturday morning was so nice and helpful. She was very eager to help accommodate us.

The staff members are very attentive and sincere. We were greeted warmly by each staff member we encountered.

The rooms are clean and cozy. I like the rooms on the 4th floor. It's the private/executive floor.

Breakfast (daily) and an evening social (Monday-Thursday) are one of the perks of the 4th floor. However, the breakfast downstairs has more options.

The bar is really nice. It can get pretty exciting downstairs when there are events going on. The hotel has room service and the menu is well rounded.

The only blemish on this wonderful hotel are the exit/entrance doors. The hotel seems renovated but the doors appear old. Several of the doors don't lock properly. They don't catch unless slammed. They are weak in that they jiggle much more than they should.

I really do like this hotel and will stay again in the near future.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Danie R,

We are so happy that you chose to stay at our property after another hotel didn't meet your standard, and that you had an overall excellent experience here at the Hilton Wilmington/Christiana. Corliss was the kind lady at the front desk who was so eager to assist you. She is wonderful, and she will be so glad to see your comments regarding her helpfulness! We thank you bringing to our attention, the exit/entrance doors and how they do not seem to lock properly. This is a bit concerning and we will absolutely discuss corrective actions regarding this with our Chief Engineer & Security team. Thank you so much for your review, and we look forward to having you with us again!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Fanstastic service (as always) by Nikki and Amanda! Great selection of whiskey and bourbons and great business crowd atmosphere after a long day at the office. Been coming here for 10 years and will continue to do so.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Christos G
Katie M, Manager at Hilton Wilmington/Christiana, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Christos G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad that you enjoy the fantastic service provided by our staff each time that you stay with us. Nikki and Amanda will be thrilled to see their names mentioned. Thank you for your 10 years of loyalty, and we look forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I was a guest of the hotel for five and a half weeks when my husband was a patient at Christiana Care. I felt truly blessed and cared for by hotel staff and I was very comfortable. I had long been wanting to share the hotel with my husband and we had occasion to go to Wilmington, so we stopped overnight at the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here before flying out of Philadelphia airport. Very impressed with the hotel. Room was very clean and comfortable. Also had a nice bar. Can’t say how the food was because I didn’t eat here but have heard it is good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael S
Katie M, Manager at Hilton Wilmington/Christiana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Michael S,

Thank you for reviewing our property! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Next time you'll have to check out our restaurant,Market Kitchen & Bar, and the Patio which has live entertainment during the week. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.