All reviews room was clean shopping and restaurants exercise room the hotel is conveniently located minute drive key card king room water pressure delaware park casino flat screen tv coffee maker outdoor pool night's sleep a great place to stay would stay here again great room the breakfast area
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Just pulled in to the hotel. Easy to find off highway. Nice area, close to shopping and restaurants. Extremely friendly staff. Crystal was very professional in signing us in even though I had already reserved on line. She gave us coupons for Fuddruckers and said it was a great place to eat. It was. The hotel room was clean, beds comfortable, pillows soft and towels fluffy. Can't say anything was bad. Breakfast looks like the usual stuff, it will be what we make just as long as the coffee is hot. Will try to stay here on the return trip.

Room Tip: Maybe try to stay other end of highway. Trucks are loud
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Very helpful and courteous staff. Will plan to stay here again. Breakfast was more than adequate to start your day. - Bagels, muffins coffee, juice, cereal, eggs, sausage, potatoes and fruit and donuts. Would recommend the Newark Quality Inn to anyone traveling through Delaware. Also, Dunkin Donuts and Fuddruckers right next door..

Room Tip: Very comfortable queen beds and HD TV
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018

When I got to the hotel I was given a room on the 2nd floor. Tried holding up the key card to elevator but couldn't get it to read. Had to go back to front desk who provided assistance. Had to hold the card there for a second or two. No instructions visible advising this. Got to the room, it had not been made up yet. Go all the way back to the lobby again. The third room assigned was finally good. Personnel in hotel was very helpful and apologetic and gave me a discount on the room. This was a housekeeping issue.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located in an area where you have close by shopping and restaurants. The hotel is clean, and quiet, and they have free wi-fi, and an exercise room. They also offer a complimentary continental breakfast with a very nice display of breakfast foods and beverages. The staff here is very friendly and accomodating. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an affordable and convenient, safe place to stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank charisma_77
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My family and I are visiting the area, so we got here earlyish, but I got to check in a couple hours early, which really helped me out! The staff was so friendly, and the rooms were really clean. I highly recommend. The manager, Chris, was very helpful as well!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Chris K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. Make sure to come see us again next time! Cheers.