See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2017

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! Checked in & out in less than an hour on the same day. This hotel needs a major renovation. The hotel lobby smelled moldy so I don't even know why I bothered to check into room. I was only in the room long enough to call Choice Hotels customer support and take pictures. I've stayed at many Choice brand hotels before and this hotel was definitely below their standards. While waiting to check out I spoke with the Special Police Officer (with gun) on duty and was told that they are working on getting rid of the bad people.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Diana M
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

You can not expect anything too fancy for that money and i really wasnt. First room had non functioning tv, the towel rack fell down to the ground when i touched it and there was mold in the toilet bowl. A cherry on the cake were bedbugs. We asked for a different room. That one had dried pee on the toilet lid (yes, seriously) and even morr bed bugs. We asked for a refund (which we got) and had to go out looking for a different place to stay (at midnight). We found a super clean and tidy place for comparable price just a mile down the road. You really dont want to stay here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tour731289
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Unfortunately, a new "management" has taken over, and things have gone completely downhill. The new "managers," a son, mother, and father, are very rude. They talk down to customers, and treat customers like dirt.
Breakfast is nearly nonexistent: stale bread and bagels, juice only on occasion, and the "breakfast room" is filthy. Rooms are also filthy and not properly maintained.
Pool is still a broken dilapidated, unusable mess.
I wish the old manager would come back.

Room Tip: Run away!!!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank OneDirectionDoll
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night, which was to long. But we were very tired and didn't know the area. Other places were booked. When we arrived, the girl at the front desk had no idea what she was doing. People were waiting in lobby, phones were ringing. We were told they had one room with a king bed. We asked about AARP discount, they don't gave. Asked about military discount which they did have, but not for that room. Got discount, but had to take a room with 2 double beds. It was amazing how fast another room opened up. Git to the room, VERY dark and uninviting. We had to search in the dark for lights. There was a switch inside of door that seemed to work nothing. We were hungry, but there was nothing to offer us what our options were. Being visitors we had no idea what was in the area or how far. Could see a Friendly's across a highway and the key cards offered delivery from Dominos. No phonebooks or nothing. The security look for the room did not work. Glad I was not alone on this trip. Beds appeared to be clean and were comfortable. The next morning when the sun was up, we were grossed out by how dirty the carpet was, REALKY needed scrubed. The shower had mold in the ceiling the shower curtian smelled. The coffee pot I cleaned in the sink before we used it. The furniture what little there was: T.V. stand which had dresser drawers below, the night stand and desk looked like they had been pulled out of a flood. Lots of water damage. Very noisy motel do to road traffic. Also the heater was the loudest we have ever heard. The Continental breakfast was good. Although they had the smallest coffee cups we have ever seen at a motel. We wonder what the room looks like if we had not gotten the military discount. The room had a small fridg. And microwave which had stuff back along the inside seem. Would never stay here. Really was not a welcoming enviroment. Not anything we have EVER stayed in before nor will again. NEEDS ALOT OF WORK!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MaryTheBear
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Book the room there a couple weeks ago the first room wasn't even clean bathroom is still dirty. Complain two management they put me in another room which is also disgusting very dirty toilet and shower nor was the sheets clean. Since all other hotels were booked sleep in car for the night.

Stayed: October 2016