All reviews electric car the bar restaurant area front desk spent one night home fries christiana mall decent hotel early check clean rooms visiting family fitness center location is great would definitely stay here again up to date great place to stay business trip waffles
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We booked a room after being stuck on the road trying to get to Washington, DC. Although the lobby was crowded with other stranded travelers who did the same, the staff worked quickly and efficiently to check in all guests. The room was very nice, the price very good, and we received a note slipped under our door offering us a free breakfast buffet. Excellent hospitality. I have never stayed at a Four Points before, but I will look for this chain in the future.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Kids hockey teams running up/down halls until 12:30am, room needed maintenance attention (cracked sink left water on bathroom floor) and I swear the teenagers with the group were running a rave brothel in the room across from mine. I’ll save a few $ and stay at the equally depressing Marriott property nearby next time.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2018

If your looking for a place to hold a meeting event this is the place. Excellent food and beverage service. Clean rooms and wonderful breakfast. Great location near major highway without the noise of traffic.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I am a consultant whos goes to this hotels 4 times a week for the past 6 months. The staff has never yet disappointing me that interrupts my business experience. However I do wish they improve there food menu options for vegetarians

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2017

My husband and I had stayed here while visiting family for the Christmas holiday. We loved our room, especially the jacuzzi tub in the bathroom! Room service was prompt and our server was very polite and gracious, not to mention the food was delicious! Four Points will definitely be our go to hotel the next time we are in town!

Date of stay: December 2017