USD 138
USD 94
Country Inn
USD 146
Courtyard
Comfort Inn and Suites(Newark)(Great Value!)
USD 93
Hilton.com
USD 130
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 152/night.

USD 119
CandlewoodSuites
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 77
All reviewselectric carwhirlpool tubfront deskhome frieschristiana malldecent hotelclean roomsvisiting familyfitness centerlocation is greatwould definitely stay here againup to dateone night staygreat place to staybusiness tripwafflesspg
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We booked a room after being stuck on the road trying to get to Washington, DC. Although the lobby was crowded with other stranded travelers who did the same, the staff worked quickly and efficiently to check in all guests. The room was very nice, the price very good, and we received a note slipped under our door offering us a free breakfast buffet. Excellent hospitality. I have never stayed at a Four Points before, but I will look for this chain in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Kids hockey teams running up/down halls until 12:30am, room needed maintenance attention (cracked sink left water on bathroom floor) and I swear the teenagers with the group were running a rave brothel in the room across from mine. I’ll save a few $ and stay at the equally depressing Marriott property nearby next time.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2018

If your looking for a place to hold a meeting event this is the place. Excellent food and beverage service. Clean rooms and wonderful breakfast. Great location near major highway without the noise of traffic.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I am a consultant whos goes to this hotels 4 times a week for the past 6 months. The staff has never yet disappointing me that interrupts my business experience. However I do wish they improve there food menu options for vegetarians

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2017

My husband and I had stayed here while visiting family for the Christmas holiday. We loved our room, especially the jacuzzi tub in the bathroom! Room service was prompt and our server was very polite and gracious, not to mention the food was delicious! Four Points will definitely be our go to hotel the next time we are in town!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family