Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington Christiana
Comfort Inn and Suites(Newark)(Great Value!)
USD 96
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 107/night.

USD 148
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

USD 130
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 146/night.

USD 70
USD 130
USD 138
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 157/night.

USD 116
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

Red Roof PLUS+ Wilmington(Newark)(Great Value!)
USD 78
USD 161
USD 138
All reviewschristiana mallexcellent hotelwould stay here againroom was cleanvery pleasant stayconvenient locationcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast areaoatmealdelaware parkhilton honorsnew castleindoor pooloff the highwayfresh fruitfitness centereasy access
Reviewed 11 December 2015

This hotel is conveniently accessed from the highway. It is in a nice area with restaurants and shopping within walking distance. It is kept neat and clean. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Nice breakfast choices with a different hot entre each of the four mornings I was there.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank David G
Reviewed 11 December 2015

The location of this hotel is great for visits to Delaware, Baltimore, or Philadelphia. It's just off major highways and has many restaurants nearby. It is clean and nicely furnished. The room was the largest I have ever seen in a hotel. It's even bigger than some suites. The only thing that could have been bigger is the bathroom. The bathroom was pretty small considering the vastness of the room, as was the television and its awkward placement.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kaitlin S
Reviewed 9 December 2015

very enjoyable experience. We thoroughly enjoy staying in the Hilton brand hotels. Everything is very clean and the staff is very accommodating. We always look forward to our stay because we know that everything will be to our satisfaction. The location of the hotel between the restaurants is something that we also love when we stay at this hotel

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randall C
Reviewed 6 December 2015

Hampton Inn Newark, DE meets the exceptional standards that I have experienced in all the Hampton Inns I have visited. You can expect a clean, well stocked room that is tastefully decorated and comfortable to rest in. The modern bathrooms are beautiful but I would suggest a small step for those of us who are under 5'3".

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Juanda J
Reviewed 6 December 2015

When I checked in, I felt like I was bothering them. I waited at the desk for a few minutes to be acknowledged. My key didn't work when I got to the room and then received an annoying phone call to see if everything was ok when I was showering. I rented a suite for my family but the suite consisted of one room with a table in between. Suite was the incorrect description and we did not rest very well because of the kids being in our room. The morning staff is excellent, especially the gentleman who gets the coffee. I enjoy him. I paid a lot for the room when I could have paid for a room with 2 double beds for a lot less money. I didn't even get a bottle of water and I am a gold member. I didn't want to trouble anyone if they did not want to give it to me.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family