“Great Food and Service”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #29 of 386 Restaurants in Newark
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We ate dinner here last evening and thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Ted's has great choices from all style of meal - burgers, sandwiches, salads, entrees, etc. All of their burgers can be beef or bison. They have home style entrees, i.e. meatloaf, roasted chicken, pot roast and so on. The food came in a reasonable amount of time and service was excellent. The manager came by to ask how everything was and the waiter checked on us frequently.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We stumbled on Ted's looking for a place for dinner without a long wait, since we didn't have reservations. It was a great find and we'll return. Nice atmosphere, great food and attentive service. We opted for bison burgers and were very pleased. Large selection of options for your burger. Highly recommend Ted's for lunch or dinner. It s located in a large shopping center (Christiana's) so you can shop and then eat. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Very nice experience for our first trip!!! Very tasty food. I felt like I was on a picnic enjoying a barbeque even though we were indooors!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

My wife and I stopped in to try out Ted's Montana Grill. The atmosphere was cozy and the service was very nice and friendly. We both ordered burgers which were prepared to our tastes. This was our first time here and it was a joy. I will return again, The food and service are great.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Heard about the Buffalo burger and my wife enjoyed it. I had a regular burger that was lacking in much flavor and was "overcooked" despite the server telling me that it was high quality beef that just looked that way. Service was very good and fries were fine. Price was a little high for a burger.

Been to Ted's Montana Grill? Share your experiences!