USD 91
USD 123
Fairfield Inn
USD 101
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2017

After calling to see if they had rooms available, I went to the property personally. Now I don't know if it was because I'm black or what. I was asked several questions "Are you working near by? Why are you in the area" and several other things that made me uncomfortable. After my reluctance to answer these questions, my boyfriend recommended we stay across the way, so we left. Needless to say after my long flight I just wanted to sleep, but I believe it worked out for the best. If they continue doing business this way their property will stay as empty as it was that day. O and I was in town to visit family and to put flowers on my mothers grave, but that wasn't any of their business though...

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

Avoid this place, for your own good. Keep driving. Our son had so many bites on his face, neck and hands we had to get a doctor's note that he can attend school - have pictures to prove it. This dump needs to be torn down.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank liviucm
Reviewed 21 October 2014

Booked 2 rooms thru Hotwire for 3 nights. If they weren't already paid for in advance (a requirement of Hotwire), I would not have stayed. Continental breakfast not as described - it consisted of a couple mini donuts and a coffee pot that had no coffee. The attendant said that he would make some. And I was well within the hours of breakfast offerings. We also ended up with bedbug bites which started the first night - BOTH rooms but more so in one. Mattresses were not great. The free wifi took forever to connect. Then I found out that I could have gotten a better rate by NOT going thru Hotwire. The only thing good about this place was location convenience. I've used Hotwire in the past especially for cars, but as far as hotels, this time they got it wrong.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank giftfixx
Reviewed 26 June 2014

lamp on nightstand was broken, wi fi did not work. pulling the mattress cover back revealed a rotten box spring
front desk was very pleasant. breakfast consisted of very small muffins and they ran out of coffee several times and we had to wait for a first cup----they need more than one coffee make for all the guest

Room Tip: stay someplace else
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Could've stayed somewhere a Lot Nicer, for almost $80/Nite (7 hours).
No Amenities (not even toothpaste), No Extra Pillows or Blankets (Even though I was Charged for an Extra Child). Breakfast consisted of pastries, bagels & donuts (great for the kids). Front Desk CUSTOMER SERVICE is Clearly "All About the Mighty Dollar". "Location" will eventually stop taking precedence over "Quality".

• Stayed: December 2013