“Wrong place delivered”

Add it.
Pat's Pizzeria
Ranked #64 of 138 Restaurants in New Castle
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered pizza and salad for my staff. Asked if they could deliver to where I was working, she said let me double check, came back l and said yes. Be there in 40 min. I waited an hour and received a phone call from my old employertelling me my 4 pizzas and salad was dropped off there . . . I'm at terminal ave they delivered down off of 278. I called and asked for explanation and owner argued with me. Said I must have called and added to the order and changed the location. What?!?!? I haven't worked there in 3 years. They brought 4 new pizzas but still charged me for them. What!?!?! Customer service?? . . . NEVER AGAIN!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great eat in or take out.....plus they offer delivery. Great pizza and subs. Love the chicken parmigiana dinner.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered pizza, wings and a 2 litter soda. Prices affordable, friendly environment, quick service great food. Would suggest to anyone to check it out.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

This is billed as a family owned restaurant, not a franchise. That may be so but it is a large place with an office next door and delivery trucks outside. They must be doing something right but it was surely not the cooking on the day we were there.
The hamburger was incredibly greasy leaving a puddle of the stuff on the plate. We also ordered a meatball parmesan hero. The meatballs were mostly breadcrumbs, there was only a small amount of sauce, mostly dried out under a heat lamp, (presumably while they were overcooking the burger) and in an insult to every Italian mother, a single square of partly melted processed cheese.
On the plus side, the staff were polite and the place was clean and brightly lit, but there were two guys asleep in one of the back booths. Maybe they were part of the family.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

A great place to stop by for great pizza.the staff are always friendly and service is quick.Prices are reasonable