“3rd time”

Seasons Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 138 Restaurants in New Castle
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Having been here on 2 previous race weekends over several years, I remember how good it is and this time my whole family got to enjoy it. We called ahead the order from 20 mins away and picked it up so we could continue back to NJ after the race. We had a buffalo chicken pizza, a hawaiian pizza, a meatball pizza and a personal plain pizza. It was excellent and we would go again if we were in the area.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I wanted something for dinner and didn't feel like cooking so ordered from Seasons Pizza for delivery. I ordered a meatball sub and a large antipasto salad. It arrived in a timely manner and the food was great. I have ordered here for both delivery and pickup.

1  Thank RonB4610
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I ordered a cheesesteak and fries and the cheesesteak was average for that area. Definitely not even close to a "Philly cheesesteak". The fries came in a box sort of thing and there was a lot of them but they were very soft. I can say they definitely beat the cheesesteak I had at the Crossroads restaurant nearby. The bill came to $15 with the delivery charge. I can get a less expensive, better tasting cheesesteak in Maryland. I was also a little surprised when I asked if they delivered to the Sheraton Wilmington South Hotel and they asked me what the address was.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered two cheese steaks and they arrived without any cheese on them. We also didn't get what we ordered. A disappointment!!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

While I was fending for myself while my wife was away, I felt like a pizza. I pulled out my menu and focused on the Quattro (meat lovers) pizza. Once it was delivered I enjoyed every slice. This was the first time that I ordered over the internet and it was so easy. They also have one of the best Carrot Cakes that I have tasted in the New Castle, DE area. The food is good, the prices are good, you cannot lose.