“Good Food, Quick Service”

Porto-Fino Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 138 Restaurants in New Castle
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Porto-Fino Pizza & Restaurant in New Castle, Delaware, is a family-owned and operated Italian restaurant that opened in 1984. Since establishment, we have provided great service and food to ensure you have an enjoyable dining experience. Contact us today in New Castle, Delaware, to learn more about our restaurant and lounge.
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Often, my wife and I stop at Porto Finos for lunch or dinner because it is convenient and the food is good. On this occasion we stopped in for lunch. My wife had her traditional Mediterranean Pasta and I went with the Meatball Sandwich. They use the largest meatballs around for their sandwiches, unlike many who use small ones. The sauce and melted cheese were very good too. This is a nice local place to eat. You often see the same people all the time so this must be their favorite too.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

If you want a good salad this is the place to go, the food is all good but I love their salads, chopped anti pas is my favorite.
Very friendly service,

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Nice place to stop for a piece of pizza and a drink while in New Castle. The food is served fast. Simple and satisfying .

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My friends and I ordered from Port-Fino's. We ordered Chicken Parmigiana entree with side as the spaghetti. They did provide a large portion of food however there was so much sauce that it drown the chicken and spaghetti. I will try their food again for a better representation however I will not order the chicken parmigiana.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I reviewed the first time I was here and that was for lunch. It was my birthday so I came here for dinner. I had garden salad, veal parmigiana, linguini, garlic bread and a beer. It was all very tasty and filled me up. The service was also very good.

1  Thank RonB4610