“Excellent Pizza but not prepared the way I like it!!!”

Porto-Fino Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 138 Restaurants in New Castle
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Porto-Fino Pizza & Restaurant in New Castle, Delaware, is a family-owned and operated Italian restaurant that opened in 1984. Since establishment, we have provided great service and food to ensure you have an enjoyable dining experience. Contact us today in New Castle, Delaware, to learn more about our restaurant and lounge.
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Had lunch here today and wanted to try their award winning pizza. We ordered it with all pepperoni and half mushroom. The ingredients were very fresh and tasty but a major drawback for me was the toppings were in the middle. The cheeze was covering the top of the pizza. This is just my preference but I am a toppings on the top kind of guy otherwise they should be called something else. I do not like a thick coating of cheeze covering the top, hiding everything else. In addtion to this when you took a bite out the slice the cheeze wanted to come off in one piece. This is just me and I prefer the NY Style pizza found at a couple other favorite places of mine.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Great sandwich / pizza joint with ample choices on their menu. The service is friendly and fast for a quick lunch from work.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Great service and best food around. Best salads, Pastas and Pizzas.(love the meat sauce) They're always busy but never had to wait for a table.
GOOD JOB GUYS!!!

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a place to deliver dinner and chose Porto Fino. We ordered a chef's salad, lg cheese steak and buffalo wings. All the food was great but thought the wings were small. Delivery was timely and we would order from here again.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Being from DFW, we were the out of towners and decided to use comments from Tripadvisor to make a selection for where to eat dinner. Good decision! As soon as we walked in the door, a diner offered an unsolicited "the cheese steak is really good!" (I guess we looked lost, or out of place. ) We ordered the cheese steak and a meaty and cheesy pizza. Really liked both. Several "locals" were there, and they were all - ALL - eating baskets of French fries. They looked great, and probably were. Maybe they were having them as appetizers? Nonetheless it seemed a little odd to us outsiders. Friendly service was fast, helpful and attentive. New Castle is lucky to have them.