“Best Mexican Food I Ever Had”

Los Machados Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Middletown
Description: Welcome to Los Abuelos Mexican Restaurant where you will experience a taste of Mexican. Located at 600 North Broad St. Middletown DE you will experience and ambiance of fresh chilies, cilantro and homemade tortillas in the air. The Mexican food is made from fresh ingredients and prepared daily. Come join us for fun, great Mexican food, drinks, music and a true Mexican experience at Los Abuelos Mexican Restaurant.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Service was Excellent!!!!!! The Food was Delicious, The portions was Biiiiig!!!! Worth my $$$$$$ I recommend this place if you want Real Mexican Foood!!!! Very family oriented, and very, very, very Clean. The staff was awesome!!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We have ate here multiple times when we are in the area. I usually get the Los Machados burritos, they are consistently good. They have great chips and salsa to start with, and the margaritas are amazing. We've always had great service, and have never had to wait long for our food.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This restaurant has good food and a reasonable price. The service is good and the staff is helpful and friendly.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The food is great with lots to choose from on the menu. Drinks are very good as well as the atmosphere. The prices are very reasonable. Great service and very family friendly.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I enjoy the food here. It's decent Mexican, the portion size is always good, and its easy to get a seat. Bonus - we recently got a groupon. Win Win! I usually order the shrimp quesadilla. The fajitas are always a hit with my family. If you are really hungry they offer a sampler platter which actually comes on two plates. I don't remember what it's called, but it's two huge meals in one. The margaritas and sangria are decent as well Go hungry!

Date of visit: November 2017