“Nasty room”
Review of Super 8 Harrington

Super 8 Harrington
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Harrington
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We reserved a non-smoking room & even though it was labeled as such, the first thing we smelled was smoke when we opened the door. There were stains on the bed covers & burn marks in the blankets. They had obviously not cleaned in a long time or changed the linens. One of the grossest rooms I have ever had the misfortune to stay in!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 May 2017

it was a nice stay close to casino in harrington and close to reobeth beach
in deleware also close to killians pond state park a wonderful area i reccomend this property it nice i will be staying here again

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I can not believe this hotel. It needs to be RENOVATED very bad. My allergies are much worse since staying there this past Saturday. The dust ALL OVER was ridiculous. It could not have been cleaned AT ALL, but they claimed they were booked to capacity the previous night. HA HA, CAN'T BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used almost an ENTIRE CAN OF LYSOL. The room was $64.60. It should have been $6.40. So sad. I told my husband, let's just sleep in the van until the next morning, but he insisted since we had prepaid. KEEP IT MOVING PAST THIS HOTEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I originally called the 800 number to book the room. Waited almost minutes to be connected. When I was, I told him I needed a room for 2 people with two beds. He gave me a rate and then I told him I had AARP, AAA or senior whichever one he wanted to use. He then placed me on hold for a few minutes and then told me he could give me a single using my discount. When I told him I didn't think I was being treated fairly, he said that he really didn't care.
I then stopped at the motel and the gentlemen behind the desk played the old bait and switch on the room.
I finally negotiated a price with him, however, based on the way I was treated on the phone, I WOULD NVER STAY AT A SUPER 8 AGAIN!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrington
1.4 km away
11.2 km away
Days Inn & Suites Milford
28.2 km away
Red Roof Inn & Suites Dover Downtown

Been to Super 8 Harrington? Share your experiences!