“Perfect for the inner journey”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Private Room, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 3
Hoisdorf, Schleswig-Holstein

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Robin O
South Korea
“Perfect for the inner journey”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in February 2018

I've met with valuable answers to my inner questions during my stay here,
1.Through meditation,
2.Through walks,
3.Through conversations,
4.Through silence.

1.I was invited to meditations twice a day, morning and evening.
Since I've already been meditating on my own, I have never cared much about meditating with others, which sometimes may have negative effect. However, when I joined here with others, it was surprisingly very nice.
Maria(the host) has been a long time meditator and spiritual practitioner. Anyone with some practice could feel unique energy in her presence and that would affect anyone's meditation in a positive way.

2.This place is located in a small town, Hoisdorf, which is surrounded by lakes, green fields, forests, and twinkling stars at night. It was truly amazing whenever I took a walk, morning, afternoon, evening. The walk automatically became meditation itself.

3.This place also hosts traveling volunteers throughout the whole year. During my stay, I met travelers from Israel and Portugal, which both had amazing stories and energies. They also were spiritual practitioners on their own through yoga, green living, and environmental consciousness. I've learned so much just by talking with them.

4.Even though, all the above make this place sound very active and lively, there was always silence, which kept everything in check and in balance. At the start of the group meditation, Maria mentions only one thing. "We share the silence. No matter which meditation technique or beliefs or traditions one follow." This resonated in me deeply. There are things in this life that cannot be explained fully with mere words. So there comes the silence. I often believe the silence is the most broad and universal language to awaken understandings of life's phenomenons. And there it was. "We just share the silence."

I am writing this review while I'm waiting for the bus in Hamburg. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity for this resonating experience and wish everyone who comes across this place to go through the similar.
May all have wonderful life.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Munich, Germany
“Beautiful and quiet place”
Reviewed 11 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We are very pleased with our stay. The place is perfectly clean and tidy and the owner Maria is very helpful and friendly.
Just the perfect environmet for your holliday or business trip.
We loved the combination of being in the nature, but still not far away from the city.
The house is just next a nature reserve and you can observe many different birds.
Or you can go sightseeing in Hamburg since the city is easy to reach by bus.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 72
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing