“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: 302-734-7462
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Hi Folks. As those of you know who follow my stuff, I review places for what they are. This is a fine roadside diner in the classic American tradition. My wife and I stopped in for a brunch after an early morning of bird watching. We both had classic diner food. I had eggs, home fries, toast etc, and my wife had pancakes. Everything was cooked to our order and served quickly. The atmosphere was bright and the place was clean. Who could ask for more? Regards, OldeBear

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Such great food and great atmosphere. All decorated for Christmas. We went for a ride on the motorcycle and stopped here for breakfast/lunch. Husband had eggs, corned beef hash, hash browns and toast. I had a reuben and fries. Out of this world.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

If you’re looking for the old fashioned Diner experience from your childhood, this is pretty close! We stopped on the way home from a visit to the shore. Great omelettes, really good coffee, and delicious home fried potatoes. Very friendly service. Nice lady. Convenient stop to hop on DuPont Hwy or Rte. 1.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The decor is cool on the outside, BUT inside it needs a good cleaning and some cooking lessons 101. Hard to ruin breakfast .................but they did. Meat is gray in color, I send it back, try it 3 times over the years and will never return.

1  Thank ShirleyGirl2014
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Hollywood Diner has been a Dover staple for awhile, and our breakfast today proves why. Food was amazing, service was prompt and friendly, and prices were reasonable. We can't wait to go back for dinner sometime soon, and we MUST leave room to try one of the amazing pies on display!