“Awesome”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: 302-734-7462
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Such great food and great atmosphere. All decorated for Christmas. We went for a ride on the motorcycle and stopped here for breakfast/lunch. Husband had eggs, corned beef hash, hash browns and toast. I had a reuben and fries. Out of this world.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

If you’re looking for the old fashioned Diner experience from your childhood, this is pretty close! We stopped on the way home from a visit to the shore. Great omelettes, really good coffee, and delicious home fried potatoes. Very friendly service. Nice lady. Convenient stop to hop on DuPont Hwy or Rte. 1.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The decor is cool on the outside, BUT inside it needs a good cleaning and some cooking lessons 101. Hard to ruin breakfast .................but they did. Meat is gray in color, I send it back, try it 3 times over the years and will never return.

1  Thank ShirleyGirl2014
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Hollywood Diner has been a Dover staple for awhile, and our breakfast today proves why. Food was amazing, service was prompt and friendly, and prices were reasonable. We can't wait to go back for dinner sometime soon, and we MUST leave room to try one of the amazing pies on display!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I already knew what in store for me when I arrived here on a road trip from Florida to Boston. I used to dine here regularly when I was stationed at Dover Air Force Base.

It was a habit of mine to buy a couple of Sunday newspapers and treat myself to three slices of French toast and a piece of Scrapple. I last dined here when I left the Air Force in 2001.

The service was prompt and friendly as usual. Cheryl was my server.

She asked me how my food was. I replied, "Exactly as I remember it - great!"

Thanks, Hollywood Diner!