“Great Breakfast!”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: 302-734-7462
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

If you’re looking for the old fashioned Diner experience from your childhood, this is pretty close! We stopped on the way home from a visit to the shore. Great omelettes, really good coffee, and delicious home fried potatoes. Very friendly service. Nice lady. Convenient stop to hop on DuPont Hwy or Rte. 1.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The decor is cool on the outside, BUT inside it needs a good cleaning and some cooking lessons 101. Hard to ruin breakfast .................but they did. Meat is gray in color, I send it back, try it 3 times over the years and will never return.

1  Thank ShirleyGirl2014
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Hollywood Diner has been a Dover staple for awhile, and our breakfast today proves why. Food was amazing, service was prompt and friendly, and prices were reasonable. We can't wait to go back for dinner sometime soon, and we MUST leave room to try one of the amazing pies on display!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I already knew what in store for me when I arrived here on a road trip from Florida to Boston. I used to dine here regularly when I was stationed at Dover Air Force Base.

It was a habit of mine to buy a couple of Sunday newspapers and treat myself to three slices of French toast and a piece of Scrapple. I last dined here when I left the Air Force in 2001.

The service was prompt and friendly as usual. Cheryl was my server.

She asked me how my food was. I replied, "Exactly as I remember it - great!"

Thanks, Hollywood Diner!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

After the truck races we headed out to find someplace different to eat than our usual choices in Dover. The Hollywood looked good, so in we went. Hubby had a Turkey reuben sandwich, with french fries. I ordered a Swiss burger on rye, also with french fries. Our waitress was very funny, kidding with us a lot. Will go back here for sure, maybe try breakfast!