“Good Steak”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse, Soups
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Went for a late night Cheese steak run. I will first say I went with the small and it was more than enough. It was well done and very tasty.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We enjoyed lunch here based on a friend's recommendation while in nearby Aston, PA for a hockey tournament. This place is very casual - order at the cash register and wait for your name to be called. Seemed to be very popular for take out, but had lots of seating, too. Cheese steaks come in three sizes, the small is 10 inches and generously filled with finely chopped, tender and well seasoned steak. Share if you are a light eater. Default is American cheese, but other cheeses and several other toppings are available for an extra charge. The onion rings were good and the steak fries were okay - could have been better if they were crispier. Both of the sides are enough to share between two people. If you have leftovers, take them to the counter and they will wrap them for take out. Our entire party of 6 got cheese steaks and loved them - it seemed like most of the patrons were getting cheese steaks. But, they also had plenty of other menu items such as grilled sandwiches, subs, pizza, and Strombolis.

1  Thank scottcaps
Reviewed 20 September 2018

the food is ok, but be careful if you're in a hotel and ordering from them. I placed and order and did not receive any utensils.... when I called to tell them they forgot them. they did not apologize the blamed it on me.... that I didn't not ask for them........ really, I'm in a room in a hotel. you really think I have my own utensils?
So after a second call to express my displeasure even more I was told that someone would bring them to me..... it's now been a half hour and no utensils........ then I call back to find out where my utensils are and I get another story..... NEVER AGAIN.......

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Not a bad cheesesteak but not the best. A little bit dry for my liking. Plenty of seating and a nice dining area.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

They have definitely earned their rank as #1 place in the area. My guys got Philly Cheesesteaks, they LOVED them. My girl and I got vegetarian quesadillas, they were awesome, so much flavor. We all shared cheese fries. Great flavor, great atmosphere. I’ll definitely come back when I’m in the area again.

Date of visit: April 2018