“Choices are limited”
Review of PureBread Deli

PureBread Deli
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Christiana
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Description: Too many food establishments put out an inoffensive product fit for the masses. Our objective is to wow our guests with creative, distinguishable flavors. Bring your palate. We are not a chain. We are a locally owned and operated group of upscale cafes determined to 'Make it Better'.
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We have been coming to this location for years because the muffin selections were varied. They were very delicious. There is quality in how they are created. The last two times, we were disappointed as the selections were limited and not very appealing. I am not sure if they are trying to save on food cost. Yesterdays flavor was Cinnamon Crunch, Harvest and I believe some type of pumpkin. Where are the banana blueberry, chocolate and other flavors???

PBD9866, Owner at PureBread Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for the feedback. We start each day with 14 flavors of homemade muffins baked daily.

Some days we sell out quickly and bake multiple times throughout the day. We’d be happy to reserve your favorites if you call early or even the day before.

Happy holidays!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Always consistent, frssh bread, cakes, muffins, plenty drink options, soup ,sandwiches salads, even offer build yiur own sandwich.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I love the combo. My favorite is the tomato bisque and spinach salad. The soup is great!
I love the theme-promoting dogs and I really love they TV slide show of their monthly team leaders and employees. The staff is never anything but pleasant and friendly!
My only complaint is I am gluten free and not by choice. They offer gluten free bread and bagels which are good by comparison. They charge $1 extra for GF products. This is a common practice in restaurants but I liken it to charging an extra fee for a handicap accessible hotel room....which is illegal...

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Went here for the first time to meet someone for coffee in the morning. Prices were extremely reasonable. Various types of seating and no one bothers you. Place order at the counter and they call you when it is done. Nice selection of self serve coffees.

1  Thank Eva P
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I had a simple egg and cheese on a bagel as well as a corn muffin for later. The sandwich was delicious and I've craved one ever since. The coffee was strong and fresh. I ate the muffin for lunch and it was great as well.

I like this place because it has a local feel, but it's quick and efficient dining. Clean place and good service. Just a note to the manager- In my opinion you didn't speak respectfully to the young lady at the register. It was borderline yelling and she clearly was embarrassed. 7/6 at 9:09am

3  Thank cooleylicious