“Great Place to Meet for Coffee”
Review of PureBread Deli

PureBread Deli
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Christiana
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Description: Too many food establishments put out an inoffensive product fit for the masses. Our objective is to wow our guests with creative, distinguishable flavors. Bring your palate. We are not a chain. We are a locally owned and operated group of upscale cafes determined to 'Make it Better'.
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Went here for the first time to meet someone for coffee in the morning. Prices were extremely reasonable. Various types of seating and no one bothers you. Place order at the counter and they call you when it is done. Nice selection of self serve coffees.

1  Thank Eva P

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I had a simple egg and cheese on a bagel as well as a corn muffin for later. The sandwich was delicious and I've craved one ever since. The coffee was strong and fresh. I ate the muffin for lunch and it was great as well.

I like this place because it has a local feel, but it's quick and efficient dining. Clean place and good service. Just a note to the manager- In my opinion you didn't speak respectfully to the young lady at the register. It was borderline yelling and she clearly was embarrassed. 7/6 at 9:09am

3  Thank cooleylicious
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a good sandwich shop and I found it. A little intimidated with the dog theme since I am allergic. Relieved that dogs were not allowed. Thoroughly enjoyed the cute dog videos. Sandwiches were very tasty. Could have used more meat for the price. Way better than fastfood. Tired of Panera, try this!

1  Thank Cindy H
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I'm pretty hard to please, I admit it. I thought the sandwiches we have had the few times we've gone were worth the trip. I also love the canine themed sandwich names.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Canine themed (sandwich names, as well as the wall art and videos on the flat screens) sandwich shop tucked in the corner of a strip mall across from the hospital. Not hard to find, but you won't notice it unless you're looking. We found it by accident while shopping one day. Glad we did. It's a regular stop when we're in the area. It can get really busy and hectic during the lunch hour, so we usually only stop for a late morning coffee and snack, or a mid-afternoon lunch.

The food's good. The sandwiches are generously filled with fresh ingredients on fresh breads and rolls. The prices are bit high, but worth it for the great quality. We really like their muffins and usually bring a couple home for an evening snack.