“Lunch was great!”
Review of PureBread Deli

PureBread Deli
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Christiana
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Description: Too many food establishments put out an inoffensive product fit for the masses. Our objective is to wow our guests with creative, distinguishable flavors. Bring your palate. We are not a chain. We are a locally owned and operated group of upscale cafes determined to 'Make it Better'.
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a good sandwich shop and I found it. A little intimidated with the dog theme since I am allergic. Relieved that dogs were not allowed. Thoroughly enjoyed the cute dog videos. Sandwiches were very tasty. Could have used more meat for the price. Way better than fastfood. Tired of Panera, try this!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Cindy H

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I'm pretty hard to please, I admit it. I thought the sandwiches we have had the few times we've gone were worth the trip. I also love the canine themed sandwich names.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Canine themed (sandwich names, as well as the wall art and videos on the flat screens) sandwich shop tucked in the corner of a strip mall across from the hospital. Not hard to find, but you won't notice it unless you're looking. We found it by accident while shopping one day. Glad we did. It's a regular stop when we're in the area. It can get really busy and hectic during the lunch hour, so we usually only stop for a late morning coffee and snack, or a mid-afternoon lunch.

The food's good. The sandwiches are generously filled with fresh ingredients on fresh breads and rolls. The prices are bit high, but worth it for the great quality. We really like their muffins and usually bring a couple home for an evening snack.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

This PureBread Deli has been going downhill for several years, ever since manager Mike left. Poorer portions and lower quality. Their new croissant is not a real croissant, it is simply a roll with no relationship to a real croissant whatsoever. Compared to a real croissant, it is crap. Extra bacon on a Breakfast BLT was maybe three strips, for which I was charged $1.25 extra. I would hate to see what the regular BLT had on it (maybe one strip?) Hard to believe that with the prices they charge, that their quality is so poor. We used to be regulars, but we will never return unless the quality improves. Such a shame, since they had a good thing going, and they blew it big time.

2  Thank Aardvark97
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Very good coffee, terrific sandwiches and salads looked delicious. Met an associate for a short business meeting...was reasonably quiet, staff was energetic and friendly.
Will go back in a heartbeat. Loved the creative nature of the menu and their labeling of selections. Unique!

Date of visit: March 2017