“Best Day Ever!”

Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Bear
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: It’s not in the dictionary, but if it was, Go Ape would be described as a ‘tree top adventure’.That means we build giant obstacle courses up in the trees using ladders, walkways, bridges and tunnels made of wood, rope and super-strong wire, and top it all off with the world's best zip lines.We then equip people with harnesses, pulleys and carabiners, give them a 30 minute safety briefing and training and let them loose into the forest canopy, free to swing through the trees. Of course, instructors are always on hand, regularly patrolling the forests (not in monkey suits unfortunately!)The result is spectacular. The Go Ape experience gets the adrenalin pumping, gets people out of their comfort zones and above all (no pun intended), it’s just great fun.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I took my two sons, ages 5 and 8, to Go Ape. We had the best time! The courses are fun and challenging. The staff is super friendly and helpful. We can’t wait to go back! Definitely check it out!

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hey there,

Thanks for posting your feedback about your adventure! We're glad you enjoyed it and excited to see your group again sometime soon.

Cheers!

"entry fee"
"ropes courses"
"difficult route"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited for the second time on 3/31/18 - both experiences were great. My first time was terrifying to say the least, but so happy and amazed that I did it. I'm afraid of heights but I choose to challenge myself every so often and this was on my list. This second visit was for my 8 yr old - brave soul. Thank goodness (I think) he doesn't have my fear of heights! He loved it too. Thank you to all who made it a great experience for him.

GoApeUSA, Group Sales Representative at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi juliechristine,

Thank you for taking the time to review our course. I am glad to hear that you overcame your fear of heights and joined us again in the trees for a second visit. We are always happy to see returning guests!

We hope to see you and your son back up in the trees with again soon!

Cheers,
Doug

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Our family has been zip lining before but our experience at Go Ape was like no other! The staff was very nice and encouraging. Unlike other places, at Go Ape you must clip you and any minors in your group in and out of the zip lines/ obstacles. This wasn't as hard and stressful as we thought it would be as long as you're careful. There are four parts to the course and each part ends with a zip line. The zip line had a great view but only one person in our group was able to successfully land at the end. Our favorite obstacle was by far the second tarzan swing! On some parts of the course, there was an easy path and a hard path. We took the hard path but I would definitely recommend the easy path to anyone with kids 10 and under. All in all, Go ape is one of the best zip line places in the area that because of the excitement, friendly staff, and wonderful views our family would recommend it to travelers!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Want to have fun while while getting a workout? Go Ape is the place for an adventure that is the epitome of a great time for groups and a family adventure. Been several times and loved every minute of it. Oh yea....I'm 80 years young.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I've done a few zip lines and ropes courses before, and this was by far the best. The zip lines were long and criss cross the lake, giving great views. The wood chip ramp at the end of each was a challenge to do correctly but only amusing and not painful if you didn't (hardly anyone gets it right).

And there is much more than just zip lines. From swinging into cargo ropes to jumping between suspended bridges, there is a lot of variety. I was especially surprised to see easy-medium-hard routes throughout the course, which made it easy to go as a group. I can't wait to go back.

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your Go Ape adventure! We're so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the gorgeous scenery, challenge yourself and have a few good laughs in the trees. We hope to see you monkeying around with us again soon!

Cheers,