Review Highlights
Great time & Great staff!

This was my first time at this adventure course. It was so much fun and the staff were great! I... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
JScout2018
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Amazing staff; Fun day!

Our group had a car breakdown and some were going to be late. It was a Saturday and they were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ChiapetPNW
Kentucky
via mobile

All reviews zip lining afraid of heights obstacle course go ape tarzan swing awesome experience a lot of fun birthday gift long pants great fun safety briefing great exercise time slot lums pond state park entry fee ropes courses physical ability
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Visited for the second time on 3/31/18 - both experiences were great. My first time was terrifying to say the least, but so happy and amazed that I did it. I'm afraid of heights but I choose to challenge myself every so often and this was on my list. This second visit was for my 8 yr old - brave soul. Thank goodness (I think) he doesn't have my fear of heights! He loved it too. Thank you to all who made it a great experience for him.

GoApeUSA, Group Sales Representative at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi juliechristine,

Thank you for taking the time to review our course. I am glad to hear that you overcame your fear of heights and joined us again in the trees for a second visit. We are always happy to see returning guests!

We hope to see you and your son back up in the trees with again soon!

Doug

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Our family has been zip lining before but our experience at Go Ape was like no other! The staff was very nice and encouraging. Unlike other places, at Go Ape you must clip you and any minors in your group in and out of the zip lines/ obstacles. This wasn't as hard and stressful as we thought it would be as long as you're careful. There are four parts to the course and each part ends with a zip line. The zip line had a great view but only one person in our group was able to successfully land at the end. Our favorite obstacle was by far the second tarzan swing! On some parts of the course, there was an easy path and a hard path. We took the hard path but I would definitely recommend the easy path to anyone with kids 10 and under. All in all, Go ape is one of the best zip line places in the area that because of the excitement, friendly staff, and wonderful views our family would recommend it to travelers!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Want to have fun while while getting a workout? Go Ape is the place for an adventure that is the epitome of a great time for groups and a family adventure. Been several times and loved every minute of it. Oh yea....I'm 80 years young.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

I've done a few zip lines and ropes courses before, and this was by far the best. The zip lines were long and criss cross the lake, giving great views. The wood chip ramp at the end of each was a challenge to do correctly but only amusing and not painful if you didn't (hardly anyone gets it right).

And there is much more than just zip lines. From swinging into cargo ropes to jumping between suspended bridges, there is a lot of variety. I was especially surprised to see easy-medium-hard routes throughout the course, which made it easy to go as a group. I can't wait to go back.

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your Go Ape adventure! We're so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the gorgeous scenery, challenge yourself and have a few good laughs in the trees. We hope to see you monkeying around with us again soon!

KF

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Great adventure through Lum's Pond with exciting obstacles and views. The course is well designed and the training class for safety was well executed.

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to review your Go Ape adventure! We're so glad you had a great and challenging time traversing through the trees. Hope to see you out in the trees again!

KF