“Nothing in life is perfect!”
Review of Marino's Pizzeria

Marino's Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 86 Restaurants in Bear
Price range: USD 7 - USD 16
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice employees, pizza was delicious, sandwich was over toasted, the bacon was over cooked as well. But I would give it a try some time later.

Michael M, Owner at Marino's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Elibeth! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the pizza and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My co workers and I come here all the time. The food is always hot and good. The help is always polite and the place is clean. They make a great cheese steak! I have told many people about this place, it is a little off the beaten path. I can't wait to go back.

Michael M, Owner at Marino's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thanks for being a regular customer, PaulJ94! I am happy to hear that you enjoy coming here and love our cheesesteaks! I look forward to your next visit with us and thanks again for recommending us to others.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Whether delivered or picked up the pies are always fresh hot and delicious. The sweet tomato sauce and fresh toppings are the cherry on the Sunday. Anything we've ordered has not let us down that's why we keep coming back.

Michael M, Manager at Marino's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, happycmper1022. I am so happy to hear that you have enjoyed everything you've ordered from us and that you keep coming back! I look forward to seeing you again soon! Best, Mike (Manager)

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We called 20 minutes before closing but they were very nice and had our order hot, fresh and right! Cheesesteak and cheesesteak wrap delicious. Old Bay fries were really good too!

Michael M, Manager at Marino's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for the great review and rating. I am so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and I hope that you will dine or order with us again! Have a nice day. Best, Mike M. (Manager)

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Have always had a great experience at Marino's. Owners are very nice and personable with customers. Pizza is excellent and their pasta dishes are super and huge!! Never can eat everything and have to get a take-out container!! Servers are very pleasant and personable!!

Michael M, Manager at Marino's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Sue, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and rating. I am so happy to hear that you always have a great experience when you visit us. I'm thrilled to know that you really enjoy our pasta dishes and pizza. I hope that you will join us again soon! Best, Mike (Manager)

Been to Marino's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!