“So delicious ”

Pho Nhu Vu
Ranked #11 of 85 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

When you want the real deal and not Top Ramen. Pho Pho Pho. Low lights and easy relaxing tone. Way more on menu than expected. Everything was taste on.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We went for an early dinner on Labor Day. They weren't especially busy, but we waited a long time for service. When it was rendered, it wasn't all that friendly. Diners might want to know that an 18% tip is included in the bill, and the tip line is still included on the check. I am usually a generous tipper, and I still tipped 25%, despite the service.

We all had pho - the specialty here - and it was good. Not nearly as good as in Hanoi or Saigon or even in South Philadelphia, but pretty good. The appetizers were so-so. My summer roll was pretty bland - not at all like ones from other Vietnamese restaurants locally or ones in Vietnam- but the dipping sauce was good.

I think the Vietnamese restaurants in South Philadelphia are better.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I have recently become quite addicted to the brisket pho, and my boyfriend too! We are kind of late night people, so I love that they take orders until 930 most nights. I have been going about twice a week for a few months now, and I am never ever disappointed!! Definitely a gem!!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

This restaurant is easy to overlook in a strip mall. The food is delicious, filling and inexpensive. We had the brisket Pho, and it is a great introduction to Pho for beginners.

It comes with bean sprouts, limes, sliced hot peppers and a small bush of Thai Basil. Don't overlook the Thai Basil; tear off the leaves and shred them -- it wildly enhances the aroma and taste.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Best Vietnamese food since I left Vietnam. Very inexpensive and always great quality food. We go there at least 2-3 times a month and enjoy the food and fast friendly service.

Been to Pho Nhu Vu? Share your experiences!