“Best Pho Ever!!”

Pho Nhu Vu
Ranked #11 of 85 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I have recently become quite addicted to the brisket pho, and my boyfriend too! We are kind of late night people, so I love that they take orders until 930 most nights. I have been going about twice a week for a few months now, and I am never ever disappointed!! Definitely a gem!!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

This restaurant is easy to overlook in a strip mall. The food is delicious, filling and inexpensive. We had the brisket Pho, and it is a great introduction to Pho for beginners.

It comes with bean sprouts, limes, sliced hot peppers and a small bush of Thai Basil. Don't overlook the Thai Basil; tear off the leaves and shred them -- it wildly enhances the aroma and taste.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Best Vietnamese food since I left Vietnam. Very inexpensive and always great quality food. We go there at least 2-3 times a month and enjoy the food and fast friendly service.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I have been here more than 5 times in two years only for pho (beef noodle soup) and fried spring roll. I can sat clearly this is the best place for pho and vietnam style fried spring roll in this Wilmington area.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Wanted to try Vietnamese cooking didn't like this place got the meatball pho don't know what kind of meatball it was and has definitely convinced me to go to Philly.

Been to Pho Nhu Vu? Share your experiences!