“Great Pho and fried spring rolls”
Review of Pho Nhu Vu

Pho Nhu Vu
Ranked #11 of 85 Restaurants in Bear
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I have been here more than 5 times in two years only for pho (beef noodle soup) and fried spring roll. I can sat clearly this is the best place for pho and vietnam style fried spring roll in this Wilmington area.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Wanted to try Vietnamese cooking didn't like this place got the meatball pho don't know what kind of meatball it was and has definitely convinced me to go to Philly.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We live close by so go a lot. Love the egg rolls, and all the pho there. Some of the specialty drinks are good as well, for example, the lychee drink, and some people like the bubbles in the bubble tea.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I had eaten many times at pho Cali in Wilmington and so my expectations were (apparently) pretty high. That restaurant fills their chicken pho with great chunks of normal looking chicken, a delicate bundle of noodles that cooks and grows as you eat, in addition to large pieces of carrot, broccoli, and onions. This restaurant uses slices of chicken that are all uniformly flat, and noodles and small bits of green onion and cilantro... And that's it! If there were any other vegetables used in the cooking process of this soup it is strikingly absent at presentation time. The flavor was decent but I just could not get past the wide contrast between restaurants. Also when I ate there only one other table of diners were in the restaurant, whereas pho Cali seems to get more and more crowded each time I return. So although I had hoped this restaurant would give me a closer "fix" for my pho cravings, I will happily drive the extra distance to continue to enjoy the pho that makes my tummy happy and my heart sing!

1  Thank Nitsun
Reviewed 8 July 2016

We've dined at Pho Nhu Vu many times and I have never been disappointed. Today was no exception. We ordered the shredded pork rolls for an appetizer and shredded pork vermicelli entree. Both were delicious. Our server was wonderful. The cost was great. Sure, its a store front restaurant in a strip plaza. I didn't go there for linens or candlelight, I went to have a great Vietnamese dinner at a great price. This is what I got and you will too.

Been to Pho Nhu Vu? Share your experiences!