“One of my go to places”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sun Hing Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Wolcott
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

I used to live closer to Sun Hing than I do now. I used to visit weekly. I get there less often now but wish that were not so. The food here is reasonable and always fresh and delicious. I still find myself here when I am close.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Very good Chinese food . Always hot and fresh. Special requests are always welcome with out any problem. Try your fried rice spicy they do it so good

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Sun Hing is your typical Chinese take-out joint. They have a eat-in option, but there are only two tables of 4 available. So when it comes down to it, you go here for take out. The menu is one of those paper-based ones that you get every time you order there. Not an exotic menu, so it really comes down to execution, which they do very well.

Everything seems to have just a little more extra taste to it than other places I have been in the area. The chicken (general tso's, orange, etc.) has a little crunch to it which is awesome. Combine that with the reasonable prices they offer (5.95 for a hefty lunch portion with a free soda), and I'll definitely order from here again.

1  Thank Tyler O