All reviews cinnamon rolls bradley airport yogurt room was clean free breakfast mini fridge the wi fi rental car the breakfast area next morning turkey sausage would stay again indoor pool leaving early early morning park and fly check in was smooth
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We had a nice stay here - we picked the location as we had a flight that was getting in very late. The staff was very accommodating and there was a nice breakfast in the morning. The room was clean and well appointed. Only small problem was that it was very difficult to figure out the shuttle that picked up at the airport. It's not a Holiday Inn specific shuttle, instead it goes to multiple parking lots and hotels.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 18 January 2017

mja1982,

Thank you so much for your nice review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize for any miscommunication in getting the shuttle. We do have our staff let guests know when they call in that it is not a Holiday Inn Express shuttle and the name of the company that does our shuttle service so that guests know who to look for.
We do hope that if your travels bring you back to our area that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

The Holiday Inn Express was a welcomed change to the pricier hotels near the airport. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a very friendly, helpful receptionist (I believe his name was Matt). I found the hotel clean. The room was a nice size. There was a coffeemaker and microwave, and the bed was very comfortable. Coffee and tea were available 24/7. There was a shuttle to the airport, and extended parking was available for a small daily fee. I think that I will stay at the HIE the next time I fly out of Bradley.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank LabLover61
Management response:Responded 9 January 2017

LabLover61,
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. I'm so glad that you found us and I will be sure to pass on your kind words and opinions with our entire staff. I hope that you had a nice trip and we look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you travel.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

We stayed here the night before an early flight out of Bradley International Airport. The desk agent was relaxed and friendly. Our room was in great shape, very clean, and very comfortable. I liked the room layout, with a bit of an archway to separate the couch and desk area from the bed area.

We don't plan to return to this hotel, because the airport shuttle service did not work out well for us. We had signed up to leave our car here and ride the shuttle to and from the airport. This barely worked out. The shuttle driver seemed surprised to find a larger-than-expected number of people waiting for him, and would not let us board at first. After some discussion, we were allowed to board. That's strike one. Then, as the shuttle made a stops at one of the airport terminals, while we remained seated, the driver unaccountably removed our bags from the shuttle and left them on the curb, apparently thinking they were someone else's. I was lucky enough to notice this, and was able to retrieve our bags and re-board the shuttle. So we did not suffer anything other than a minor inconvenience, but I'm not signing up for this level of service again.

I've rated the hotel 4 stars for service, which is warranted. But if I could rate the shuttle, I'd give it the lowest rating.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 29 December 2016

jt_home,

Thank you for sharing your review of our property and your experience. I will pass on your words of praise to our staff and I will share your concerns with the shuttle company we use. I am sorry that you had the experience that you did with them and I will be sure that their company supervisor addresses the incident as it is not the normal for them. I hope that despite the problems you had that you ended up enjoying your trip.
Happy New Year and Safe Travels

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel the night before our flight. Front desk staff were very pleasant. Our room was very clean and quiet. The bed was very comfortable. We needed shuttle service to the airport very early in the morning and the hotel front desk staff arranged for us. Check out was quick, too. I would highly recommend this hotel. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 21 December 2016

TraceyE05,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review of your stay with us. It's always nice to hear the good things about our guests stay and I will make sure to share yours with our entire staff. I hope that you and your husband had a nice trip and we do look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Safe Travels and Happy Holidays
~Kim C

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

The stay was good. I was greeted well and the pros:
-staff was helpful and friendly.
-Room was at a nice temperature when I arrived. It was snowing outside so a warm room was a plus.
-room was quite and well maintained and clean.

Cons:
-direct tv service was not good. You could scroll through hundreds of channels that were not subscribed too, instead of limiting the "scroll" to the channels that they pay for. Direct tv did not work when I woke up either in my room or downstairs in breakfast area.
-breakfast looked promising but when I got my omelet it was still cold in the middle, just under the point of freezing.

This is the second IHG hotel that I have stayed in in two months. The one before was horrible! This one was average. I'm done with IHG.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Nathan W,

Thank you for choosing us and for leaving a review. I am happy that you found our staff commendable and that the rooms are clean. However, I really regret that you did not fully enjoy your stay with us due to the food selection and the television cable service. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I have forwarded your comments to our maintenance department to address these concerns

I hope you give us a chance to host you again and provide you with the best hotel experience on your next visit.

Best Regards,