No photo provided
D'Angelo
Ranked #25 of 76 Restaurants in Wethersfield
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 22 October 2016

I only come here for the thanksgiving sandwich which is super tasty and packed with meat! The only downside is this place gets packed during lunch so there is sometimes a long wait and order can get confused.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Had been at location in Cromwell initially. At 10:35, still not open (Supposed to be 10:30), so we went to Rocky Hill. Already were busy. Placed order and was told there was a problem with my rewards card. It was not registered? I said fine, I'll pay full price but I did not have to. Young man in charge took responsibity of situation and found a way to do it! Was very pleasant about whole thing!!!! It was so nice to be treated like a "Customer" instead of the usual "Inconvience" at most other places. As ALWAYS the food was delicious! SO VERY HAPPY with the way I was treated. THANK YOU!!! Sadly, I forgot his name, but he deserves a raise$$$$$!!!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

They seemed to have switched their emphasis from wraps to more hearty sandwiches. The wraps are very good and made them stand out from other fast food places. Many of us want less bread, and a wrap satisfies. If eating in, the counter person brings your order to the table.

1  Thank dianekrevolin
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I almost when they were closing at night. I attended with no problems. They made my order and attention was correct. The sandwiches were very tasty

1  Thank Flavio L