See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My mother and I chose this hotel because it served our purpose. If you’re in the area for a short amount of time, this place is just fine, cheap and fine place to rest your head. Beds were clean and bathroom was clean too. Lights were a bit dim and could be lighter. Towels were way too small and we asked for an exchange from the housekeepers and they were adamant about getting the previous ones as if we were going to steal them. There is not a do not disturb to place on the door if you do not want your room clean which I personally don’t like. I would necessarily call it a motel because I’ve stayed in places that were horrible compared to that. It’s average.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Not my first choice. It's a motel. Clean, quiet, cheap. We Ubered to venue. It was fine. Quite dated. Our bathroom was pink and green tile like the 60s. Hairdryer was burning up as I used it. Plenty of parking. Great restaurants just down the road. Hooters is across the road of you want to risk your like crossing the hwy.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2015

It's a motel. There's a very big difference in practice and this location was advertised falsely. The reason I was so bothered by this in particular is I am a woman who was traveling with another woman; security and a safe place to sleep were at the top of my list when researching an overnight stay on a long road trip. I was very bothered by the exterior doors and windows which by nature lend themselves to easier broken entry.
So-as long as you're fine with a MOTEL, this place was clean and convenient. Make sure NOT to go to the Hooters across the street (bad food, bad service) and instead opt for Rooster Co about 5 minutes away. The staff was not very friendly, more matter-of-fact. A fellow reviewer advised that their driver's license was photocopied; I experienced the same upon check in. The TV didn't work, so if that's important to you, I recommend you request a working set upon check in.

Room Tip: Request a working TV set if you desire one
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 20 October 2015

The rooms have everything you need from a motel: decent bathroom, (massive) bed, TV, microwave and fridge. The decor is a little dated but that really doesn't matter. The desk staff were helpful and the whole thing was just fine and outstanding value for the price. Fun things to do locally include Dinosaur State Park which is well worth a visit.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2015

This is a value hotel and I expect as much from accommodation. It was a great price and location for a quick stopover was good ... But even at a value hotel I expect it to be clean. I was a little grossed out by the beard hair behind the faucet and the (?) hair still sitting on the side of the shower. The plus ... Full sized fridge and spacious.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo