“Late Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Always a great place to have a few drinks and food wait staff always friendly management as well can't go wrong with a whiskey long island ice tea

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I walk in and I am greeted by all the staff saying welcome to hooters.
When I am alone I walk to the bar and I have an IPA beer and either grilled chicken breast or a pound of peeled shrimp.
I am always served a nice attractive meal and the cooks (Sal and his crew) do an excellent job for me every time.
The bar waitresses Amanda, Kim, Danielle, etc are all very friendly and make you feel at home when your there.
The floor waitresses Taylor, Scarlette, and the others all work as a team to make your stay feel comfortable and you never want to leave, so the next time you are in Wethersfield Ct try stopping in and I believe you will become a regular as I am.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

I come here with friends when I visit Connecticut. Hooters has reasonable prices and the waitresses always do a really nice job. When I go I always get the Cheesecake or the Key Lime Pie. Yummy!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Came here during one night in Farmington while traveling. This Hooters was very clean. The food was good. The service was satisfying; attentive but did not linger.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

My 6th time here. The girls are consistently good looking here and Ive never had a bad experience with having to wait to be served. Cant say that about any of the dozen other Hooters Ive been to nationwide.