“Crazy Good Sushi!”

Ginza Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 78 Restaurants in Wethersfield
Price range: USD 10 - USD 40
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Ginza Japanese Cuisine is a fine dining establishment that features authentic Japanese fare with French flare. Ginza sushi bar serves everything from the traditional California roll to Toro tartar and from the kitchen our corporate chef's offerings span from chicken teriyaki to grilled filet mignon of beef finished in a red wine demi-glaze. All our dishes are made fresh daily and they are available at very affordable prices. Here at Ginza we have always been successful due to a few simple ingredients we will not compromise service, quality, and freshness. We hope to see you soon! We are located just a few minutes from Wethersfield Country Club, north of Town Line Shopping Center. Order online for carryout!
Reviewed 19 August 2015

If you like sushi this a great place to get it! Fresh and yummy and the services is nice too. I ordered the habachi which was not done in front of me as other places, and I must say it was the best I had. The waitress was very knowledgeable and patient explaining our sushi options

Reviewed 1 August 2015

A friend and I met here for lunch.
We both were pleased with our choices- she enjoyed the Angel Roll and I had the Shrimp Lunch Box.
Our server was very courteous and realized that we were not in a hurry.
We agreed that it would be worth a return trip for dinner.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

We had excellent sushi here. The food was fresh and very tasty. My parents had the bento lunch specials and loved them. We also ordered a vegetarian roll with no rice for our daughter to being home. She devoured it saying it was delicious.

I would recommend this restaurant for sushi.

Reviewed 10 April 2015

Excellent food, affordable prices and great service. Tucked away in a plaza. Great sushi, some of the best I've had

Reviewed 26 March 2015

great dining experience. The inside is tasteful and up to date. We eat here often and have never had a bad meal. Servers are always nice and friendly and knowledgable. Food presentation is always spot on, and fresh