Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 114
USD 86
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 98/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Made my third stay at the Terra, this time with wife enroute home from ME to KY. Found it the same as ever, OK, and a great value. We especially appreciate Elaine's Restaurant for dinner, and the Makris Diner for breakfast, both a short walk down the hill from the restaurant with no need to cross the highway or get in the car to drive.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

My wife and I discovered pee on our sheets after going out for a couple of hours. Packed our stuff and left ASAP after beeing denied reimbursement, beeing accused of things. Called my bank to get my money back.
I wish someone had told me not to come here.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Seb11104
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I stayed in the Terra Motel on the recommendation of a Hartford friend in 2006, and now again for two days in 2012. It is a small old family-operated motel set behind the businesses on the west side of the Berlin Turnpike just south of Hartford in the township of Wethersfield.

The rooms are old, simple and clean, with all-tile bathrooms, stand up showers, flat screen TVs and WiFi. No road traffic could be heard. In front of the motel are a classic old stainless steel diner, and an upscale restaurant called Elaine's. It was only 5 minutes south to to a Starbucks in Newington and 5 minutes north to Trinity College.

The location and amenities are unbeatable for only $55.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 August 2002

I own a Chinese Herbology School and have many students who need to stay over for my week-end classes. The Terra Motel is set back off of the Berlin Turnpike, so noise levels are cut way down. Most rooms contain table and chairs and refridgerators (no cooking). There are lots of resturants availble, some within walking distance as well. A family run motel, I have always found them to be very good at helping with reservations and special requests. The cost for one person is unbeleivable at just $45.00 and the rooms are ALWAYS clean and well maintained.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member