“Great food and they have oysters!!!”

Lenny & Joe's Fish Tale
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I don’t know why Lenny and Joes doesn’t have oysters in their Madison location so I have to drive down to the Westbrook location. Oysters are always fresh and the lobster roll and chowder and fish sandwich are all excellent. Smaller than the Madison location but nice staff.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Can’t believe I have never been here before, only 20 miles from my home in Waterford. My husband had an appointment in Westbrook & we were in the mood for seafood. I checked out some decent reviews on TripAdvisor & decided to give Lenny & Joe’s a try...we were not disappointed. I had a wonderful hot lobster roll, which I enjoyed. Lauren was our waitress & she provided good service...we will return soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We went specifically for the whole-belly fried clams as we cannot get them back home. They know how to do them right - light batter, fried to perfection, tender and delicious. Regular size dinner portion was plenty for each of us.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

For a restaurant that has 4 locations and seems popular, it was very disappointing. My chowder was the worst I have ever had - tasteless clam broth with some diced potatoes at the bottom of the cup. The shrimp and scallop casserole was not much better - no flavor at all. Then our waitress announced she was leaving for the night while we were still dining. They do seem to do a big business selling T-shirts that are quite inexpensive. So if you want to be a walking billboard for this place, buy a T-shirt but not dinner.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

A first class shoreline restaurant. Nothing fancy just fabulous food and service. Typical fish dishes and superb clams and shrimp items. The fried items have no greasy feel or taste.