“No different than the other 15 Subways nearby”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #129 of 178 Restaurants in West Hartford
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Sandwich was fine. Same teenagers behind the counter. I hate it when I am called 'guy', as in, "What can I get you, guy?" I am 58 years old. No different food than any of the hundreds of other Subways in the state.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

With a vast array of breads, meats, cheeses, veggies and sauces, if the sandwich doesn't suit your fancy, it's your own fault. Fast service (except at prime lunchtime) and fresh ingredients make it a great lunch stop.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Love the freshness, variety, and choice of the grinder rolls, the fillings of the grinders (chicken, tuna, etc.), and the toppings (lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, etc.). Love the tuna grinder. I always add potato chips inside the grinder when I get home. Delicious!!!