“Good place”
Review of A'Vert Brasserie

A'Vert Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
A'Vert Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 183 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

It was a good dinner at the French restaurant))) good atmosphere, service and choice☺️ but the main course wasn't good, dry. I can say that oysters were served with a proper dressing and so good!

1  Thank P9636NE_

Reviewed 16 November 2015

I'm surprised that A'Vert Brasserie is not rated higher. This is one of the best meals that my wife and I had. Of course, this was made possible because of Douglas, our server.
We started with a glass of Bordeaux Blanc which Douglas recommended. My wife started with the Friseeaux Lardons followed by the Sole Filet. I had the Housemade Pate de Campagne followed by the Steak Frites - a 14 oz. strip steak with a bernaise sauce. To wash this all down, we had a bottle of Villa DeAgnes Cabernet Sauvigno which was afeatured wine on the menu. Excellent choice. For dessert, we shared the Profiteroles with carmelized almonds and chocolate sauce. This was followed by two double espressos and a sambucca. Definitely a meal to remember. I highly recommend this restaurant which is the sister restaurant of Treva. A'Vert is Treva spelled backwards.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

It has been awhile since we have been to Avert but it is definitely a place that we would like to return to. Excellent food with a French flare classy with a relaxed atmosphere. If you are from out of town Avert is well worth the trip.

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

I tried this place with my friend who lives in Hartford. She suggested it and we went for dinner. It was so good, the next day we went back for brunch.
Food is delicious and the cocktails are very good. It is a place I definitely would visit now every time I'm in CT. Keep up the good tasty food.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

I go to A'Vert regularly with my wife for dinner. Great bar and we usually eat there. The chicken dish is awesome and steaks, duck and seafood dishes are also great. Bartenders (Joe, Chris & Will) are great guys and know their stuff when it comes to food and drink. Love interacting with them. Wine by the glass is expensive however. My wife is a wine drinker and we usually take the bartenders recommendation but $13/glass is a bit rich in my opinion. We should probably take a look at the wine by the glass list and order more carefully in the future. Bottom line - great place with a European twist and worth the few extra dollars!!!