“Authentic Peruvian food”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Excellent Peruvian restaurant with a great menu. Several types of ceviche, fish, shrimp and seafood, all amazing. The Lomo Saltado (stir fry beef) is amazing.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I think my favorite things at Cora Cora are the appetizers
Gluten free fried cheese app is my favorite !!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent place, the food was delicious! I believe this place should be on the top 3 Peruvian restaurants on the US.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Cora Cora serves wonderful food that leaves you saying "Wow!" when you taste it--the Peruvian flavors are just delicious and the ingredients are fresh and creatively combined. The menu is extensive and there are excellent cold and hot appetizers, salads, soups, and unique meat, fish and vegetable dishes. The service is courteous and very efficient. And they take American Express.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My wife and I, along with our granddaughter we there for lunch on a Monday. We were greeted and seated promptly. Our server, Javier, was pleasant,efficient and attentive. There is something for everyone on their very extensive menu, Two of had chiccarones (chicken and shrimp) and my wife had a very nice salad with grilled chicken. Prices are reasonable. If you like Peruvian food or just want to give it a try, you have found the place. Enjoy !!