“Giood Lunch”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #14 of 50 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Waterford is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Good lunch spot in and out fast, or sit a while and people watch. varied menu of soup and sandwiches. Also have bagels and breads.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Took advantage of the awesome sunny October weather to sit outside! Food was fast, fresh, and just what we needed for a quick but healthy lunch option.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Awesome counter people!! Cheerful manager!! Great outdoor seating!! Consistent food!! But the people here made my day!!

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

There aren't many options for healthy clean food done quickly. Panera offers just that with a large menu. I love that I can order online and pick it up within minutes. The baked goods are delicious too

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Ordered a mixed greens salad with chicken and immediately noticed the lettuce was brown and slimey, some of it looked like it also had froze at some point. The saddest part is no one seemed surprised when I complained. No apology, just a "do you want another one". I said yes if you have some new lettuce, I was told they would have to get some from the back. I noticed the manager with a smirk on her face...what's that? You think it is funny you got caught serving old lettuce. New salad comes but the worst part, they never dumped the old product... I guess serve it until someone complains again? Shame on you. Last time we eat here..