“good food - especially for the area”
Review of Jersey Mikes Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jersey Mikes Subs
Ranked #18 of 50 Restaurants in Waterford
Reviewed 12 October 2017

this it was subway wants to be.. fresh deli meats and cheeses with a hot sandwich selection from the griddle. Even with the younger staff working, you could tell that there is an expected standard - so kudos to the management. Try the Chipotle cheesesteak (but change the cheese to be provolone!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I ate at JM for the first time and it was great. I loved the option of 3 different sized grinders to choose from. The small size is just right for me. Their grinder, chips and drink package is so reasonably priced. The tuna grinder has fresh made tuna and it is delicious. There is a small seating area to eat there but I have only done take out. I stopped the other day to get an iced tea and ordered a large- the cup was huge for under $2. JM will be my go to place for a grinder always!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Jersey mike's make fine subs, but the waterford location has the friendliest manager,he interacts with the customers and is truly happy you stopped by. bravo

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Ok, I am biased-I have had my subs from Jersey Mikes Original location in New jersey 47 years ago and kept going back when i visited. Great meat,substantial portions and oh so tasty.
If you like great subs with fresh toppings it should be your place.Steak and cheese is awesome as well as the #4--