Homestead Inn(New Milford)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 138
The Rocky River Inn(New Milford)(Great Value!)
USD 113
USD 103
Priceline
Red Carpet Inn(New Milford)
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 155
USD 151
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 188/night.

USD 160
USD 121
  • Free Internet
USD 160
Hampton.com
All reviewsrelaxation roommain buildingthe main dining roomdining experiencesnew englandsteam roombeautiful roomcountry houseexercise equipmentfour poster bedhousekeeping staffshakespeare gardenfireplacectbloomnyccanopy
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Mayflower has seen its prime. The property is tired. It's family run atmosphere has been replaced with a subpar substitution by Grace and as such its once vibrant stellar grand dame status is long gone. The spa hot tub was filthy and should be shut down. Dining room was below average. I hope they improve their cleanliness throughout the property. Will not recommend until something changes.

Stayed: November 2017
5  Thank ALL_IS_GRACE
Monica_Neumann, General Manager at Grace Mayflower Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear ALL_IS_GRACE,

Thank you for taking the time to share your expereince with us. We are so sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations. Certainly, it is never our intent to disappoint and, when we do, we sincerely regret having fallen short. We wish we could erase this expereince for you, but, unfortunately, we cannot. We can only apologize and assure you that we are addressing your concerns.

We hope, in the future, that you will give us a second opportunity to regain your confidence. When travel next brings you to the Washington area, if you would be kind enough to call me directly, it would be my pleasure to personally handle your reservations. We hope to be able to welcome you back to Grace Mayflower Inn & Spa for an expereince more in keeping with your expectations.

Thank you.

Monica T. Neumann

Reviewed 28 April 2018

The Mayflower Inn is extraordinary. The service is exemplary, the site is breathtaking, and the food is exquisite. During our April weekend getaway we were awed from the moment we entered the property. A sense of tranquility descends as you approach the hotel. Polished professionals attend to your every whim. The attention to detail is astounding. The spa is beyond luxurious. One could go on about the Frette sheets, the gorgeous decor, the magnificent vistas but those should be experienced firsthand. Yes it is, as some have noted expensive. You live once. Make sure that at some point you go to the Mayflower. It is restorative and will certainly rekindle an awareness of how truly beautiful the world can be.

Room Tip: Have stayed in the main hotel and one of the outlying buildings - both were perfect.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarFrank2018
Monica_Neumann, General Manager at Grace Mayflower Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

DearMarFrank2018,

Thank you for your very kind and generous review. Needless to say, we are thrilled to know that you so enjoyed your weekend with us, found our offerings to be memorable, our team, attentive and your visit, restorative,. This is our fondest wish for all our guests, so we are delighted to hear that this was your expereince. Given our location on 58 beautiful acres in the stunning Litchfield Hills of Connecticut, with an impressive 20,000 square foot spa, we believe we offer a setting in which, for a brief moment, one can, hopefully, take a step back, as you did, from the hectic pace of daily life to relax, unwind and enjoy the beauty of nature.

We hope that we may look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future. If I can ever be of personal assistance with reservations, please do not hesitate to call me directly. It would be my pleasure to be of service.

Thank you for choosing Grace Mayflower Inn & Spa.

Monica T. Neumann

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I spend a night at the hotel for my birthday and I was not disappointed. The property is amazing. The outdoor pool is lovely, the spa was unforgettable, my room was absolutely beautiful, the food was fantastic and each and every person I dealt with was beyond reproach. I highly recommend a visit, although I will say that it it should probably be for a "special occasion", as it's pricey, but worth every penny.

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank klh212
Monica_Neumann, General Manager at Grace Mayflower Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear klh212,

Thank you for your kind remarks. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, had a memorable birthday and that we were able to meet your expectations. We are fortunate, indeed, to have a beautiful property and a world class spa, but, most importantly, to have a team committed to providing genuine, caring, sincere and anticatory service. They always strive to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations, so to read your comments will be a great reward for them.

We hope we may look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future. If I can ever be of personal assistance, I hope you will not hesitate to call me directly. It would be my pleasure to be of service.

Again, we wish you a very happy birthday, the start of a great year ahead!

With all best wishes,

Monica Neumann
860-868/9466

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Very accommodating place and the staff were very helpful. I would go back again.Lots of things to do within the facilities. Dining experience is a plus and presentation of cuisine is exceptional. I recommend this beautiful place for your next destination.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Romeo J,

Thank you for your kind remarks. We are so delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay, our hotel, our offerings, your dining experience and our service.

Nestled on 58 acres in the beautiful Litchfield Hills of Connecticut, we are fortunate to be able to offer a plethora of outdoor activities both on property and in the immediate surrounding area, not to mention our 20,000 square foot world class spa. After an active day of outdoor activity, it is always nice to be able to relax and enjoy a lovely dinner, prepared by our talented culinary team and, if the stay is on a weekend, to also enjoy the music of David Grausman on the piano.

Be assured your kind remarks will be shared with our entire team and they, like I, are most grateful and appreciative of you taking the time to write a review.

We hope we may look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future. If I can ever be of personal assistance with reservations, I hope you will not hesitate to contact me directly. It would be my pleasure to be of service.

Monica Neumann

Reviewed 1 March 2018

The Grace Mayflower Inn and Spa is very, very nice. Physically it is one of the nicest spas I have ever used (and I have been to any). The Inn is luxurious and incredibly well staffed. The accommodations include beautiful interior decorations and are luxuriously detailed. They should be! The Mayflower is very expensive.Our room included a breakfast allowance of $30 per person. A reasonable sum for a great breakfast, but at the Mayflower it was hard to order a full breakfast at the rate of the allowance.
I am not complaining. If you can afford it, The Mayflower is a wonderful experience in great food, beautiful accommodations, high quality service and a great spa.
But if you must ask "at what price", you probably should not go.

Room Tip: In my limited experience they are all good rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Harv421,

Thank you for your very kind and complimentary review. We are very appreciative of your comments and so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay, our world class spa, luxurious accommodations, “great food” and, most importantly, “high quality service”. Our team strives very hard to provide genuine, caring, sincere and anticipatory service, so they are most appreciative of your recognition of their efforts, as am I.

As you mention, we are expensive, but we are comparable in pricing to similar style properties with the added benefit of having a 20,000 square foot world class spa, a talented, we believe, culinary team and a lovely country house with great history, nestled in the beautiful Litchfield Hills of Connecticut. We also do have, at different times of the year, some nice packages, such as our three for two, stay three nights, pay for two, which you might find of interest.

If I ever can be of personal assistance with reservations, I hope you will not hesitate to call me directly. It would be my pleasure to be of service.

Again, many thanks for your kind review and for choosing Grace Mayflower Inn & Spa. We truly appreciate your business.

MonicaNeuman