Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 203
USD 183
USD 96
Priceline
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Uncasville(Uncasville)(Great Value!)
USD 148
USD 143
USD 128
Travelocity
3,258 results
All reviewssky towerwolf densummer shackseasons buffetgreat casinothames riverjohnny rocketsatlantic cityslot machineshotel and casinonon smokingget awaytable gamesvalet parkingcasino floormid weekgreat room
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Have stayed at this Casino numerous times. Rooms are always clean. Staff is always courteous. Food and restaurants are excellent! Their shows are unbelievable! Arena seats are my only complaint, not very comfortable. Room service is even excellent! You won’t be disappointed!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Mohegan Sun is worth the visit for a day of trying your luck. There is something to do for most family members ( Children as young as 5) have a place to play, and arcade and a great pool. There are so many food options that there really is something available for almost any taste. The shopping is diverse and can supply most any item to meet your travel needs.

Room Tip: I like the rooms in the Sky Tower since they are closer to the places I like to frequent and the games I lke to play, Also the childrenas are and pool are on this side of the complex
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Excellent gaming choices...friendly staff...very clean...really three casinos in one...good food...the buffet was worth it, something for every taste...the design and architectural features were stunning...will definitely go back

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Comps are terrible. Atlantic City , Harrah's properties does a superior job to Mohegan . They know how to take care of you. Mohegan could carless if you come or not. Rewards are terrible . Most weekends do not have enough crap tables staffed

2  Thank Jan G
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I've never had an interest in casinos and I probably never would have come here except that I won a sweepstakes and the prize was a weekend at Mohegan Sun.

We were surprised that the complex was so large. We parked in the enormous garage and wended our way through the shops, gambling areas, and restaurants, to finally reach our hotel, the Earth Tower. The key envelope had the wrong room number written on it and some shirtless guy came to the door. Boy was I embarrassed.

The room was stylish and comfortable but I was glad I didn't have to personally pay the $380 nightly fee.

We had a good time. It was fun to walk around the complex. We visited the spa, had a drink at a bar, had a nice dinner at Ballos. We tried to gamble but immediately lost $65. It was a Saturday night and the cheapest blackjack table was $25 a hand. The rest of the money was gone in a matter of minutes in a slot machine. This is fun? I guess we just aren't gamblers.

I didn't like the cigarette smoke odor that seemed to permeate the entire downstairs complex. I woke up with a splitting headache; possibly from inhaling the second-hand smoke.

It was fun to come here once, especially since I didn't have to pay for it.