“Needs Better Younger Acts”
Review of Warner Theater

Warner Theater
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Torrington
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

With so many new bands out there looking for classic venues. Bands like Jr. Jr, Fleet Foxes, Ray LaMontagne, Tame Impala, who would fill every seat, we still see lots of older acts. The performances and local musicals are pretty amazing, but I'm waiting for the day when a young act, that attracts teens and college kids arrives.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have been here to see concerts and plays. My wife and I already have tickets for two upcoming performances. The theater is beautiful and super clean. Being an "Old Fogey" with less than perfect hearing, I have never had a problem hearing the performers !! I just hope that this great theater has a long history ahead so generations to come will have the ability to enjoy it as much as I have!!!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We came here to watch a show recently after finding a good deal on Groupon, and were unprepared for how gorgeous this theatre was. The theatre was beautiful and built in the Art Deco style of the 1920s & 30s, and was a pleasure to look at. The show itself was good, too - this venue attracts good-quality artists. The only downside is that it can be difficult to get parking in the area. We luckily found on-street parking, but the nearby parking lot only accepts quarters.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This place is amazing inside. They have done a great job restoring and maintaining the Warner Theater. We have seen several shows both in the main Theater and the Nancy Marine Theater. This place does a heck of a job bringing in great entertainment. They never disappoint.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Saw a show last year, going to see another one this year. Its beautiful and a fun place to see a show. Great priced tickets and some bigger acts too!