“Great Place to Expience a Variety of Thai Food”
Review of Thai in Love

Thai in Love
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Thomaston
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I have dined here twice and enjoyed the experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. I am new to Thai food and found the meals very tasty and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

First time I have tried Thai food. Through my own ignorance I always thought it was similar to Chinese. You can not even compare the two. Chinese food is off and greasy and fried. Thai food is fresh and flavorful. I will definitely ever be returning to try different items.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Went in and staff very helpful for first timer. They made it easy to pick right dish. It was delicious! Have been back and again very good. Second time went spicy hot was not over powering.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My wife and I have been to Thai in Love three times and have really enjoyed it. Food was very good each time and our waitresses were very attentive. A young couple opened this up a couple of years ago and have made a success of it based on the dinner crowds.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Have been wanting to visit this Thai restaurant for awhile. I was in Thomaston so thought I would get take out. Cute little place a bit on the dark side inside. The two girls who took my order were very pleasant. They said my order of shrimp pad Thai and spring rolls would be ready in 5 minutes and it was. That in itself is a miracle.
When I got home the spring rolls were still very hot so no reheating. They were delicious. You get 3 and two small containers of dipping sauce.i would get those again. The Pad Thai had 6 large shrimp. The noodles were awesome and seemed home made. There was just enough nuts mixed in. The taste was great.
I will make a return trip and eat in next time. Can't wait to try the red curry which is one of my favorites.
If you like Thia make the trip to Thomaston. You will not be sorry.

1  Thank Lou A