“Good local eating”
Review of Crabby Al's

Crabby Al's
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Thomaston
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is a good local place that we frequent quite often with friends. The food is good, good service and reasonable pricing. We generally go with the fish dishes and the Italian food. Generous portions.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I had the blue point oysters and they were ok, my husband had the calamari with gorgonzola and peppers and they were just mushy, not good at all. They had prime rib but the prime rib was med so I had the Rib Eye steak which I had to add a ton of salt too, it was just OK. I did like the band and the set up was good. Everyone was very friendly and we had the BEST waitress!! She was amazing as we had about 10 of us. Will try it again with less people to see if it is better.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick bite. We always order the seafood sandwich special when we visit for lunch and we were not disappointed. The food was great and service is quick. Staff is always friendly and engaging.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 February 2018

My wife and I stopped in for something small not a full meal, she had the crab cake appetizer which was a meal in it self, served hot and with flavor, I had the Sausage pepper and onion sandwich served with house potato chips again a meal in it self, our server Laura was just great and very attentive, this is a blue collar café with fair prices, we will in the future stop for dinner I did see some interesting items on the menu.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 24 January 2018

After a game we stopped by for some late night snacks. We had drinks and ordered apps. We loved the nachos with chicken which was plentiful and cheesy and fried calamari which was crispy and light. The wings were good and tangy, but had WAY too much sauce. The chips were good, but the dipping sauce was the star of that app. There was a cool band that had each one of us singing at one point or another!

Date of visit: January 2018