See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2015

I visited for a meeting last weekend and was confused by the hotel even from the outside. The landscaping was not kept tidy, windows were dirty and broken and we checked to make sure we were even the right place. The lobby had broken floor tiles and stained ceiling tiles. One plus was that the person at the front counter was extremely helpful and friendly. I used the lobby restroom and it was not entirely clean. There was a cigarette butt and dead fly in the sink. There was not a bathroom stall that didn't have something wrong with it. Overall, I didn't feel comfortable and wouldn't recommend staying there in its current condition. This is SUCH a prime location right off of the highway and could be a really great, large hotel with MANY, many needed upgrades. I hope they make changes!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
8  Thank laura m
Reviewed 10 June 2015

This was my worst nightmare. The room 224 smelled bad, sheets had hair inside, didn't dare use the AC as junk inside the unit, no other rooms to choose, rugs looked greasy, outside on roof top were dirty towels and bones, breakfast room had ants all over the floor, lobby was dirty after the 'DJ party' from the night before, hotel nothing like the pictures on the website - false advertising!

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you take it.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank LakelifeMaine
Reviewed 27 May 2015

We had to be in Bridgeport for an event and this was all we could find. Arrived late at night and went to our rooms from the back parking lot which was littered with broken glass. Elevator floor tiles were broken and unsecured. Carpet dirty and worn. Elevator doors held together with tape and it wasn't even duct tape. Rooms were right off the elevator so we didn't explore. Once in room, it generally looked ok but when I pulled back the covers, the sheets looked like they had been slept in and not changed. The wrinkles were "slept in" wrinkles, not left unfolded from the dryer. The bathroom was not well cleaned, soap scum built up along the backsplash. We made it through the night, but my sister and I were rousted out in the morning early. Our friends had gone down to breakfast...all the plants in the lobby were dead, the food was stale, there was no one at the front desk, only to find out that the guy washing the floors with the dirty mop in the breakfast area, while people were trying to eat, was the desk clerk. There was a woman hawking tips if she made your waffle. The tub in our friends' room had dried blood in it. We left immediately...didn't even stop to shower.

Room Tip: Make sure you have a tetanus shot.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Deanna J
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Just came up from reception to find a group of people outside the room. One of them was knocking on the door. When the door was opened I was wondering who these people were.
One said they had to check something.

I said "You cd wait awhile till we checkout in a short while. He barged in with another female saying "This will take only a while ...We need to check the fire alarm!!!" The receptionist who is a very polite and impressive lady promised to enquire how and why I was targetted!
She promised to Enquire and apologised.
What was unacceptable is the fact that these people entered without notice and occupied and inspected a room where the guests we're still occupying the room.
It was not the time they took...one in the bedroom and the other in the bathroom....it's the way they went about it without request or apology!!!
I felt a guest's privacy was invaded and assaulted here. Such intrusive behavior is inexcusable especially from a group who looked official!!!
The least they cd do is announce their visit through reception...to enable the guest to receive them or get out of the room! I do expect an apology from the offending and offensive group.
The hotel staff were indeed nice...but these unannounced inspectors need to be proper and correct
Rm 307

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank nayan r
Reviewed 5 May 2015

Customer service is dreadful. I read the reviews online before booking (for one night) and figured I could stomach one night of bad service for the cheap price. After all, what could go wrong in one night? Checking in / out took forever because they had one very young person working the front desk who had 0 experience and admitted to us that she was "in training" (with no supervisor even present on the premises). I discovered that they charged me double for my stay, and I called the hotel to talk about it. Someone answered and told me to call back tomorrow because he was "too busy" to talk to me. I literally can't believe that I experienced so much poor customer service over ONE NIGHT of staying there. Never again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple