USD 148
Homewood
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 176/night.

Quality Suites(Stratford)
USD 103
USD 56
SpringHill Suites Milford(Milford)(Great Value!)
USD 102
Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven(Milford)(Great Value!)
USD 97
Priceline
USD 88
USD 184
USD 155
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 174/night.

USD 129
USD 107
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
USD 107
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 127/night.

USD 120
USD 108
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 128/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Just came up from reception to find a group of people outside the room. One of them was knocking on the door. When the door was opened I was wondering who these people were.
One said they had to check something.

I said "You cd wait awhile till we checkout in a short while. He barged in with another female saying "This will take only a while ...We need to check the fire alarm!!!" The receptionist who is a very polite and impressive lady promised to enquire how and why I was targetted!
She promised to Enquire and apologised.
What was unacceptable is the fact that these people entered without notice and occupied and inspected a room where the guests we're still occupying the room.
It was not the time they took...one in the bedroom and the other in the bathroom....it's the way they went about it without request or apology!!!
I felt a guest's privacy was invaded and assaulted here. Such intrusive behavior is inexcusable especially from a group who looked official!!!
The least they cd do is announce their visit through reception...to enable the guest to receive them or get out of the room! I do expect an apology from the offending and offensive group.
The hotel staff were indeed nice...but these unannounced inspectors need to be proper and correct
Rm 307

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank nayan r
Reviewed 5 May 2015

Customer service is dreadful. I read the reviews online before booking (for one night) and figured I could stomach one night of bad service for the cheap price. After all, what could go wrong in one night? Checking in / out took forever because they had one very young person working the front desk who had 0 experience and admitted to us that she was "in training" (with no supervisor even present on the premises). I discovered that they charged me double for my stay, and I called the hotel to talk about it. Someone answered and told me to call back tomorrow because he was "too busy" to talk to me. I literally can't believe that I experienced so much poor customer service over ONE NIGHT of staying there. Never again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 776LLL
Reviewed 29 March 2015

Awful. Smelly, dirty, dated, moldy! We were driving from RI to Pa and encountered ice on 95. I pulled off and found this hotel. (Hole in the wall) It says its a Ramada so I pulled in. WOW I am shocked that Ramada puts its name on this dump!Outdated wallpaper and carpet that has both seen plenty of wear. The smell on our floor was that of sour vomit! The room was filthy. Stains on the lamp , carpet, and blankets. Wallpaper was peeling and rust stains everywhere in the bathroom which is also not cleaned! We slept with no heat because the smell of the heating unit was horrible. I see up a bit in the comments that the manager responded to a review. That was amusing. I dont know what floors are shining but they certainly arent in the guest rooms. Im pretty sure people live here as a residence and the rest rent by the hour. Horrible! Find another place! AND contrary to what the manager says... I leave reviews good OR bad. I travel. Hope this helps someone. No good inspector would pass this dump.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Stacey K
Reviewed 20 October 2014 via mobile

This hotel was terrible. Tvs didn't work properly and the bathroom wasn't cleaned properly. Ask front desk to fix the TV and my request was not answered. Not worth the money. I will never stay here again. The worst hotel ever!!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank cbott1
Reviewed 30 September 2014 via mobile

I got to the hotel and was very impressed. The staff was very professional. My room on the 5th floor was excellent. I came in to town for my grandma's retirement party. We all were placed on the same floor in nice rooms. I just want to thank Karen and her staff. They accommodated us very well.

• Stayed: September 2014