All reviews waffles room was clean off the highway place to stay front desk staff light sleeper ironing board coffee machine new york city free breakfast hot breakfast convenient location one night stay interview ct harry lobby
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

In disrepair, needed new carpet, new furniture etc.

The guy running the place had the pool locked to all guests.

The worst part is my credit card was charged twice, refunded once and the deposit on my room has still not been refunded to my card a week later.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ekarr7470
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Your feedback is appreciated. Please accept our apologies for any concerns about overall upkeep as well as for any inconvenience with the pool. We'll keep your comments in mind. In addition, we apologize for any confusion with your final bill and we encourage you to contact us directly to discuss this further. If you find yourself back in the area, we'd be grateful for the chance to provide you more appealing accommodations.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night. It was very clean. The room was spacious, the beds were comfortable and it had great AC. The room has a mini fridge and a microwave, as well as a coffee maker. Breakfast was ok. They served bagels, donuts, eggs, sausages, cereal and coffee among other things. Location was perfect, right off the highway. The hotel has a small indoor pool. Overall it was a great stay

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Zahyli,
We're excited to see that you had a tremendous stay! Thank you so much for the kind and descriptive review of your stopover. As you shared, we have a tremendous variety of amenities both in-room and on-site for our guests to appreciate. We hope you had a chance to take a dip in the pool! Come back and see us soon at Quality Suites Stratford.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I have never been in a hotel that was as spotless as this hotel. The people at the desk where friendly and accommodating. Our remote was not working they replace it right away. The pool was clean it even smelled clean.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Jean,
At Quality Suites Stratford, our goal is to impress all our guests so it's gratifying to know we succeeded with you. Thank you for your compliments on our attention to cleanliness and prompt, friendly service. We're glad you enjoyed relaxing in the pool and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This was a stop over between DC and Boston. So we needed a place based on location near Route 95. Price was $145 or so for a moderate sized room. Bed fine, room basic, basic but adequate, and clean, including bathroom. Internet a little slow but functional. Amenities are quality inn amenities, basic. Breakfast was for me, pretty basic -- frozen reheated premade egg and hard boiled eggs some kind of sausage patty we wouldn't touch, and lots of carbs. Hallway carpets fraying and not very clean. Walls not very clean. I found the place a bit run down. Lots of noise from other guests. Won't stay there again. Thought the price was high for what it is. A cinderblock hotel with a few extras. Quality of staffing is good, the night manager has a good sense of humor and is very welcoming.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Gabriel_Winter
hasmukh p, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with me. Our customer's feedback is instrumental in our efforts in meeting and exceeding our guest expectations on a consistent basis. I was sorry to hear that we fell short of this during your stay. I will be reviewing your comments with my team and use your feedback as a training refresher to ensure we put corrective actions into place.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

You know what I find amazing, is that after midnight my family and I tried to get into the area and the power was out in the city. We got to the hotel and I don't know if it was a security guard, but he said they could not verify our reservation, but he still told us to come in and stay in a room close to the exits because we had children.. but we said no thank you we needed power. He allowed us to use as much light as he had so that we could find another place to stay. Just the way we were treated during a power outage and he still had a polite demeanor even though other folks were pissed because of what they had no control over... I strongly recommend a place that goes way out of its way even if they're not going to make money now... oh but they will when we head back up that way.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
hasmukh p, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment on your recent stay. I was pleased to hear that you had a reservation at our hotel and you tried to stay with us. unfortunately the power outage kept you and your family look for another place. Thank you for your comments about the care of the property during the power outage. We take great strides to ensure our property is safe for our customers and associates alike. I was happy to hear you that you made it safe to other hotel. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you through the area.